|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 31 - Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the first "book" or section of this novel?
(a) Oscillation and Dilation.
(b) Wind, Water, Rain.
(c) Station wagons and Sports cars.
(d) Waves and Radiation.
2. Eventually, Babette will teach a class in sitting, standing and what other activity?
3. What is the name of Murray's rival and fellow professor who died over vacation?
4. When Babette and Jack decide to read something erotic to each other, Jack wants a text from which century?
5. What do Heinrich and Jack have a philosophical conversation about on the way to school?
(b) The rain.
(c) The supermarket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Steffie's mother currently located?
2. In the car, Heinrich offers five dollars to anyone who can name the population of which country?
3. What, according to Tweedy, is "the last refuge of gracious living"?
4. What distinguishes Babette from Jack's other wives?
5. What is one theory about how the Treadwells got to the abandoned cookie-shack?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)