|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 31 - Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the police officer see "thrown from a UFO" in town?
(a) A mysterious device.
(b) A body.
(c) A shipping container.
(d) A car.
2. What does Babette like to drink when she comes from class?
(b) Iced Tea.
3. What kind of car does the family's newspaper delivery person drive?
(a) Ford Fusion.
(b) BMW Roadster.
(c) Hyundai Sonata.
(d) Nissan Sentra.
4. Where has Bee been?
(b) South Korea.
(c) The Phillipines.
5. What is the relationship between Dana Breedlove and Steffie.
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Aunt and niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food items is Jack referring to in the following description: [it] was gleaming and wet, hard-edged? There was a self-conscious quality about it. It look carefully observed..."?
2. What is the name of Murray's rival and fellow professor who died over vacation?
3. Who/what calls the event a "feathery plume"?
4. What does the following description refer to: "the tablet was not chalky like aspirin and not exactly capsule-like either"?
5. When Jack wakes up in the middle of the night in Chapter 33, which of his children is staring at him?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)