|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 25 - Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Babette read to Mr. Treadwell.
(a) Because he is blind.
(b) Because she is required to do community service.
(c) Because she is teaching him.
(d) Because he is illiterate.
2. What are the new developments in the supermarket?
(a) Butcher's Corner and the Bakery.
(b) Self-checkout lanes.
(c) Butcher's Corner, Bakery and Candlestick maker.
(d) Organic produce.
3. What do department heads wear at the College-on-the-Hill?
(a) Lab coats.
(b) Academic robes.
4. Why is Jack impressed with the banking system?
(a) It is international.
(b) It is invisible.
(c) It is automatic.
(d) It is customizable.
5. What does the D. in Nyodene D. stand for?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Heinrich, what is the result when plastic furniture burns?
2. The closest airport to Blacksmith is near what city?
3. At which college is the department located?
4. Where does Babette like to run?
5. What is the minimum requirement for learning German if you want to major in Hitler studies?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)