|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 16 - Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the minimum requirement for learning German if you want to major in Hitler studies?
(a) No requirement.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
2. How old is Jack going to be?
3. Why is Jack impressed with the banking system?
(a) It is customizable.
(b) It is international.
(c) It is invisible.
(d) It is automatic.
4. What kind of car plays a big role in the first chapters of the book, as parents drop off the college students?
(a) Station wagons.
(b) Sports cars.
(c) Moving vans.
5. Why did they have to evacuate the school?
(a) A principal ran away.
(b) There was a fire.
(c) A child disappeared.
(d) Because people were getting sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack wear when he is in his J. A. K. persona?
2. Where did the psychic live?
3. What was the name of the psychic the police used to help them find Mr. Treadwell?
4. Which character says that she was thinking seriously of eating "yogurt and wheat germ" at this first lunch depicted in the novel?
5. Who is allegedly in the CIA?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)