|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 16 - Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Jack that he should go by J. A. K. instead?
(b) The chancellor.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
2. What does the Gladney family do together on Friday nights?
(a) Play board games.
(b) Do yardwork.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Clean the bathroom.
3. How much is tuition at the College-on-the-Hill?
(a) Fourteen thousand dollars.
(b) Nine thousand dollars.
(c) Thirty-three thousand dollars.
(d) Thirty thousand dollars.
4. What is his opponent in jail for?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(c) Postal fraud.
(d) Money laundering.
5. At which college is the department located?
(c) State College.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Babette's hair?
2. What is the German teacher's name?
3. What do Heinrich and Jack have a philosophical conversation about on the way to school?
4. Why did they have to evacuate the school?
5. How old is Denise?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)