|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 16 - Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of an erotic text, what does Jack bring to Babette to look at?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) Photo albums.
(c) A diary.
(d) A coffeetable book.
2. Which supermarket aisle did Jack's doctor advise him to avoid?
(a) The frozen foods aisle.
(b) The shampoo aisle.
(c) The dairy aisle.
(d) The fruit and vegetable aisle.
3. Where did Steffie and Bee meet each other?
(a) In New York.
(b) At Disney World.
(c) At a family reunion.
(d) At summer camp.
4. What game does Heinrich play with someone in prison?
5. Why does Babette read to Mr. Treadwell.
(a) Because he is illiterate.
(b) Because she is teaching him.
(c) Because he is blind.
(d) Because she is required to do community service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eric tells Jack that he looks different without what?
2. In what month does the book begin?
3. What is the nickname for all males in the Browner family?
4. What is happening to Heinrich's hair?
5. At which college is the department located?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)