|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 16 - Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child likes to burn toast?
2. Instead of an erotic text, what does Jack bring to Babette to look at?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) Photo albums.
(c) A coffeetable book.
(d) A diary.
3. Where does Murray live?
(a) With his children.
(b) In a student dormitory.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a rooming house.
4. What do the Gladneys give Murray?
(a) A bag of groceries.
(b) A gift certificate to the grocery store.
(d) A ride home.
5. Jack finds Wilder watching Heinrich do a science experiment with what objects?
(a) Baseballs and a cutting board.
(b) Ball bearings and a hoola hoop.
(c) Bouncy balls and a slinky.
(d) Steel balls and a salad bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is allegedly in the CIA?
2. Why is Jack impressed with the banking system?
3. Where was Mr. Treadwell found?
4. What is the structure Murray and Jack visit, which is claimed to be the "most photographed" such structure?
5. What does she teach there?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)