|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 13 - Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Gladney family do together on Friday nights?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Play board games.
(c) Do yardwork.
(d) Clean the bathroom.
2. Jack is the Chair of what department?
(a) American Studies.
(b) German department.
(c) Department of Hitler studies.
(d) History department.
3. Why does Heinrich interrupt Jack and the girls?
(a) To debate the weather.
(b) To kick them out of his room.
(c) To watch plane crash footage.
(d) To make them dinner.
4. What color does Jack use to describe the moon when he and Babette walk home from the Church?
5. What is the minimum requirement for learning German if you want to major in Hitler studies?
(a) No requirement.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which pop-culture icon is Murray most interested in studying?
2. How much is tuition at the College-on-the-Hill?
3. What do the Gladneys give Murray?
4. Why does the family crowd into Steffie's room?
5. What does Babette like to do with Wilder?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)