|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 13 - Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is tuition at the College-on-the-Hill?
(a) Nine thousand dollars.
(b) Thirty-three thousand dollars.
(c) Fourteen thousand dollars.
(d) Thirty thousand dollars.
2. Which supermarket aisle did Jack's doctor advise him to avoid?
(a) The shampoo aisle.
(b) The frozen foods aisle.
(c) The fruit and vegetable aisle.
(d) The dairy aisle.
3. What is the German teacher's name?
4. What is one theory about how the Treadwells got to the abandoned cookie-shack?
(a) They walked.
(b) Their grandneice drove them.
(c) Their home healthcare aide drove them.
(d) They rode the bus.
5. In what year did the narrator invent his academic department?
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of an erotic text, what does Jack bring to Babette to look at?
2. What is Heinrich's middle name?
3. Where did Steffie and Bee meet each other?
4. Which character says that she was thinking seriously of eating "yogurt and wheat germ" at this first lunch depicted in the novel?
5. Jack finds Wilder watching Heinrich do a science experiment with what objects?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)