|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 10 - Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the German teacher live?
(a) In the rooming house.
(b) In the asylum.
(c) In the dormitory.
(d) In an ashram.
2. Which supermarket aisle did Jack's doctor advise him to avoid?
(a) The dairy aisle.
(b) The frozen foods aisle.
(c) The fruit and vegetable aisle.
(d) The shampoo aisle.
3. In what building is Jack's academic department?
(a) Adolf Hall.
(b) Olin Hall.
(c) Centerary Hall.
(d) Siskind Commons.
4. Jack is the Chair of what department?
(a) History department.
(b) American Studies.
(c) Department of Hitler studies.
(d) German department.
5. Where does Babette teach?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Congregational Church.
(c) The Methodist Church.
(d) The Presbyterian Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Murray live?
2. At which college is the department located?
3. What is the structure Murray and Jack visit, which is claimed to be the "most photographed" such structure?
4. Where does Babette like to run?
5. How old is Jack going to be?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)