|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 4 - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Gladney family do together on Friday nights?
(a) Clean the bathroom.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Do yardwork.
(d) Play board games.
2. In what building is Jack's academic department?
(a) Siskind Commons.
(b) Adolf Hall.
(c) Centerary Hall.
(d) Olin Hall.
3. Who told Jack that he should go by J. A. K. instead?
(b) The chancellor.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
4. Where does Babette like to run?
(a) The stadium steps.
(b) The track.
(c) Around the block.
(d) On the treadmill.
5. What is Heinrich's mother's name?
(b) Mother Devi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Babette read to Mr. Treadwell.
2. Jack is the Chair of what department?
3. In what year did the narrator invent his academic department?
4. What is the only class Jack still teaches?
5. Which supermarket aisle did Jack's doctor advise him to avoid?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)