|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 4 - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dominates in the film Jack shows?
(a) Nature montages of the Black Forest.
(b) Army footage.
(c) American news reports from World War 2.
(d) Crowd scenes of Nazi Germany.
2. Which character says that she was thinking seriously of eating "yogurt and wheat germ" at this first lunch depicted in the novel?
3. Where does Murray live?
(a) In a student dormitory.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a rooming house.
(d) With his children.
4. What do the Gladneys give Murray?
(a) A ride home.
(c) A bag of groceries.
(d) A gift certificate to the grocery store.
5. What does the Gladney family do together on Friday nights?
(a) Clean the bathroom.
(b) Do yardwork.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Play board games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were all the packages in Murray's shopping cart?
2. What kind of car plays a big role in the first chapters of the book, as parents drop off the college students?
3. Why does Babette read to Mr. Treadwell.
4. Which supermarket aisle did Jack's doctor advise him to avoid?
5. What does Babette like to do with Wilder?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)