|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 4 - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which college is the department located?
(d) State College.
2. How old is Heinrich?
3. What dominates in the film Jack shows?
(a) American news reports from World War 2.
(b) Crowd scenes of Nazi Germany.
(c) Army footage.
(d) Nature montages of the Black Forest.
4. Where does Murray live?
(a) In a rooming house.
(b) With his children.
(c) In a student dormitory.
(d) In a hotel.
5. Where does Heinrich's mother live?
(a) In New Hampshire.
(b) In a convent.
(c) In an ashram.
(d) In a castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only class Jack still teaches?
2. In what building is Jack's academic department?
3. What do Heinrich and Jack have a philosophical conversation about on the way to school?
4. What does the Gladney family do together on Friday nights?
5. What is the structure Murray and Jack visit, which is claimed to be the "most photographed" such structure?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)