|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 10 - Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the narrator invent his academic department?
2. What color is Babette's hair?
3. Where does Murray live?
(a) With his children.
(b) In a student dormitory.
(c) In a rooming house.
(d) In a hotel.
4. What is his opponent in jail for?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(b) Postal fraud.
(c) Money laundering.
5. Which pop-culture icon is Murray most interested in studying?
(a) Britney Spears.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Elvis Presley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Denise say causes cancer in lab animals?
2. Where does Babette like to run?
3. What does the Gladney family do together on Friday nights?
4. What is the structure Murray and Jack visit, which is claimed to be the "most photographed" such structure?
5. Jack is the Chair of what department?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)