|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cemetery Jack visits?
(a) Holy Saints Cemetery.
(b) Blacksmith Village Burial Center.
(c) Midtown Cemetery.
(d) The Old Burying Ground.
2. What dominates in the film Jack shows?
(a) Crowd scenes of Nazi Germany.
(b) American news reports from World War 2.
(c) Nature montages of the Black Forest.
(d) Army footage.
3. Who was Gladys?
(a) Mr. Treadwell's sister.
(b) Bee's mother.
(c) Tweedy's sister.
(d) Babette's mother.
4. Who is Bee's mother?
(b) Tweedy Browner.
(d) Mother Devi.
5. What does the D. in Nyodene D. stand for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Bee been?
2. Where does Babette like to run?
3. Instead of a "plume", what does the weather center call the smoke?
4. How old is Jack going to be?
5. Why is Jack impressed with the banking system?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)