|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Book 2?
(a) Nyodene D.
(b) The Airborne Toxic Spill.
(c) The Airborne Toxic Event.
(d) The Spill.
2. What do the Gladneys give Murray?
(a) A gift certificate to the grocery store.
(c) A ride home.
(d) A bag of groceries.
3. Where does Jack stop on the way back from the airport after dropping off Bee?
(a) His office.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A barn.
(d) The supermarket.
4. How much is tuition at the College-on-the-Hill?
(a) Nine thousand dollars.
(b) Fourteen thousand dollars.
(c) Thirty thousand dollars.
(d) Thirty-three thousand dollars.
5. What is happening to Heinrich's hair?
(a) It is growing long.
(b) It is receding.
(c) It is becoming curly.
(d) It is turning gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which supermarket aisle did Jack's doctor advise him to avoid?
2. Where does Denise find Babette's Dylar bottle?
3. How old is Jack going to be?
4. What is his opponent in jail for?
5. Who is Bee's mother?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)