Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5 The City of the Ancients)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Will talk to a vagrant about?
a) Jack's capping.
b) The Black Ages.
c) The tripods.
d) His mental instability.
2. How long does it take for Will to heal enough to travel again?
a) Five days.
b) Six days.
c) Four days.
d) Three days.
3. What is the name of the boy who talks to Will and Henry in their make-shift prison?
a) James Peter.
c) Jean Paul.
4. What does Beanpole call the vehicles that use the old train tracks?
5. Who is the next person to be capped...
This section contains 912 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)