|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The City of the Ancients.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows will when he sneaks out of his house?
(a) His father.
2. What does Will make a stockpile of as he prepares to leave on his quest?
3. How far do the boys travel on the vehicle that uses the old train tracks?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 25 miles.
(d) 75 miles.
4. What does Will's best friend do when he sees Will with his father's prized possession?
(a) Asks to see it.
(b) Stares at it in wonder.
(c) Scolds him.
(d) Threatens to destroy it.
5. What kind of place are Will and Henry left in when they reach the end of their sea journey?
(a) A ruined city.
(b) A normal town.
(c) A large metropolis.
(d) A small village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who talks to Will and Henry in their make-shift prison?
2. When were the old railroad tracks constructed?
3. What is different about Ozymandias from all the other vagrants?
4. What is the name of the celebration held nine days after the book begins?
5. What happens to Will shortly after they leave the ruined city?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)