|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The City of the Ancients.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the tripods not go?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The valleys.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The cold region.
2. What subject is Beanpole interesting in learning about?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Ozymandias gives Will to help him on his quest?
(a) Verbal instructions.
(b) A weapon.
(c) A map.
(d) The name of a ship captain.
4. How are Will and Henry able to get through the port city unnoticed?
(a) It is highly populated.
(b) They swim in the water.
(c) They travel at night.
(d) They are dressed as sailors.
5. How long does it take for Will to heal enough to travel again?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the place that the tripods do not go?
2. What does Ozymandias say is similar with all vagrants before they were capped?
3. What do the tripods do when they see the ship?
4. How long does Will plan to wait before leaving after meeting with Ozymandias?
5. What is the name of the captain that Will was supposed to find in the port city?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)