|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The City of the Ancients.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will stay while he is healing from his injury?
(a) In a barn loft.
(b) In an abandoned hut.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) In the den.
2. What is the name of Will's best friend?
3. What does Will think about the actions of the tripods at sea?
(a) They are intelligent.
(b) They are nonsensical.
(c) They are humorous.
(d) They are dangerous.
4. What happens to Will shortly after they leave the ruined city?
(a) He sees a tripod.
(b) He asks to go back.
(c) He falls ill.
(d) He gets scared.
5. What kind of place are Will and Henry left in when they reach the end of their sea journey?
(a) A small village.
(b) A normal town.
(c) A large metropolis.
(d) A ruined city.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do the boys travel on the vehicle that uses the old train tracks?
2. Who nicknames the boy at the prison "Beanpole"?
3. Who dies in Chapter 3?
4. How long does it take for Will to heal enough to travel again?
5. Where in the house does the visitor in Chapter 3 stay?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)