|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Beanpole.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will arrange to speak with Ozymandias?
(a) In his barn.
(b) In the den.
(c) At the vagrant house.
(d) Behind the school.
2. What does Will stop at a store in the port city to do?
(a) Find employment.
(b) Buy some food.
(c) Ask about the ship.
(d) Ask for directions.
3. What is taken away from humans when they are capped?
(a) Their creativity.
(b) Their thoughts.
(c) Their individuality.
(d) Their emotions.
4. What does Will do when he realizes someone has followed him?
(a) He fights with him.
(b) He hugs and thanks him.
(c) He begs him to come along.
(d) He hides from him.
5. What does Ozymandias say is similar with all vagrants before they were capped?
(a) They were physically weak.
(b) They were defiant.
(c) They were strong willed.
(d) They were unintelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bolsters Will's decision to go to the White Mountains?
2. How long does it take for Will to heal enough to travel again?
3. What does Will make a stockpile of as he prepares to leave on his quest?
4. How do children feel about vagrants?
5. What percentage of the population becomes vagrants after being capped?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)