|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Beanpole.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do children feel about vagrants?
(a) They are entertained by them.
(b) They are afraid of them.
(c) They see them as a part of life.
(d) They follow them around.
2. How are Will and Henry able to get through the port city unnoticed?
(a) They travel at night.
(b) It is highly populated.
(c) They are dressed as sailors.
(d) They swim in the water.
3. Where in the house does the visitor in Chapter 3 stay?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Will's room.
(c) The front room.
(d) The barn.
4. What does Will's father reprimand him for after Jack's capping?
(a) Having a hide-out.
(b) Fighting with Henry.
(c) Speaking to a vagrant.
(d) Taking his watch.
5. Where does Will stay while he is healing from his injury?
(a) In an abandoned hut.
(b) In the den.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) In a barn loft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which direction does Will travel in when he leaves his town?
2. What does a strange man do as Will is leaving the store in the port city?
3. What does Will's best friend do when he sees Will with his father's prized possession?
4. What is the name of the captain that Will was supposed to find in the port city?
5. What color are the windows on the tripods?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)