|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 The Road to the Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will talk to a vagrant about?
(a) His mental instability.
(b) The Black Ages.
(c) The tripods.
(d) Jack's capping.
2. Who is the next person to be capped when the book begins?
3. How long does Will plan to wait before leaving after meeting with Ozymandias?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two months.
4. What does Will think about in his hide-out after Jack has been capped?
(a) A way to remove the cap.
(b) His loneliness.
(c) The Black Ages.
5. What special object does Will's father own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in Chapter 3?
2. How does Will feel about his parents?
3. Where did Ozymandias get his cap?
4. Where does Will stay while he is healing from his injury?
5. How long does it take for Will to heal enough to travel again?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)