|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 The Road to the Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will talk to a vagrant about?
(a) The Black Ages.
(b) Jack's capping.
(c) The tripods.
(d) His mental instability.
2. What did Will's best friend see in a ruined city?
(a) A rusted ship.
(b) A giant building.
(c) An electrical plant.
(d) A junkyard.
3. What does Will do when he sees Henry at the beginning of the book?
(a) He pretends not to see him.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He rushes to him.
(d) He ducks into a store.
4. What is the name of the village Will lives in?
5. What is the name of the celebration held nine days after the book begins?
(a) Plenty Day.
(b) Harvest Day.
(c) Capping Day.
(d) History Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people call the past ages of humanity?
2. Who dies in Chapter 3?
3. What is the name of Will's best friend?
4. Which of the following is NOT a symptom of the vagrants?
5. What does Will think about in his hide-out after Jack has been capped?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)