|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 The Road to the Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will's father reprimand him for after Jack's capping?
(a) Taking his watch.
(b) Having a hide-out.
(c) Fighting with Henry.
(d) Speaking to a vagrant.
2. What time of day does Will sneak away from his house?
3. Where does Will stay while he is healing from his injury?
(a) In a barn loft.
(b) In the den.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) In an abandoned hut.
4. How long does Will travel when he hears noises behind him?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
5. What body of water does Will have to cross to complete his quest?
(a) Thames River.
(b) Pacific Ocean.
(c) Atlantic Ocean.
(d) English Channel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows will when he sneaks out of his house?
2. What does Will call his secret hide-out?
3. What is the name of Will's best friend?
4. What is Ozymandias searching for?
5. What does Will cook and eat in his hide-out at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)