|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 Flight and a Follower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is made easier by the objects placed at intervals in the river in Chapter 8?
(b) Boat traffic.
(d) Water fighting.
2. What do the boys take from the hardware store?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A hatchet.
(c) A tool belt.
(d) A shovel.
3. What does Will do when he realizes someone has followed him?
(a) He fights with him.
(b) He begs him to come along.
(c) He hides from him.
(d) He hugs and thanks him.
4. What does Beanpole compare the strange river in Chapter 8 to?
(a) Hydrolic dams.
(b) Schamd Fair.
(c) A wagon train.
(d) Train tracks.
5. Where does Will stay while he is healing from his injury?
(a) In a barn loft.
(b) In a hollow tree.
(c) In an abandoned hut.
(d) In the den.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys see at the very end of Chapter 8?
2. Which direction does the river in Chapter 8 veer off to?
3. How does Will look to Henry when he joins up with them?
4. What do the boys find on an island in the river at the ruined city?
5. Who has Beanpole been raised by?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)