|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 Flight and a Follower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject is Beanpole interesting in learning about?
2. Who dies in Chapter 3?
(b) Will's father.
(c) Henry's mother.
(d) Jack's brother.
3. What kind of power does Beanpole think used to run the vehicles that used the train tracks?
4. Where in the house does the visitor in Chapter 3 stay?
(a) The front room.
(b) Will's room.
(c) The barn.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Where does Will stay while he is healing from his injury?
(a) In a barn loft.
(b) In a hollow tree.
(c) In an abandoned hut.
(d) In the den.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will injure himself at the beginning of his journey?
2. What do the boys realize at the end of Chapter 8?
3. What does the river in Chapter 8 have in it at intervals?
4. What does the person who followed Will out of his house want to do?
5. How many miles do the boys travel in Chapter 8?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)