1. What do the fictional letters between Sigmund Freud, his colleagues, and their friends contain?
Unusual psychosexual writings of one of Freud's young patients.
2. The first letter, written September 8, 1909, is from Sandor Ferenczi to whom?
His lover, Gisela.
3. What does Freud have no trouble analyzing?
Ferenczi's dream, which is about Gisela.
4. Why can Ferenczi not marry Gisela?
She is already married.
5. Who does Freud lose?
6. What does Freud tell Ferenczi, regarding the girl's writings?
She gave birth to them.
This section contains 5,664 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)