|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Frau Anna G., Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the woman give birth?
(a) A boy.
(b) A wooden embryo.
(c) An alien.
(d) A girl.
2. What is the only way to tell the woman's mother and aunt apart?
(a) One is taller than the other.
(b) One has a mole on her cheek and one does not.
(c) They have different hairstyles.
(d) One wears a cross and one does not.
3. Why is the woman afraid to have children?
(a) She thinks bad things would happen.
(b) She does not trust herself to raise a child.
(c) She fears childbirth.
(d) She is afraid of children.
4. Who does the couple bring with them to their room?
(a) The corsetiere.
(b) The priest.
(c) The chef.
(d) A member of the hotel band.
5. Why does the woman ask the maid for some toiletries?
(a) She needs soap.
(b) She is menstruating.
(c) She wants a toothbrush.
(d) She would like a comb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man take a woman, the poet?
2. Why does the woman want to destroy the writings?
3. What do an insurance broker and his wife say about one another?
4. How does a pastor comfort himself?
5. What does Vogel, breaking down, admit he sees?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)