|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Frau Anna G., Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the woman ask the maid for some toiletries?
(a) She needs soap.
(b) She is menstruating.
(c) She wants a toothbrush.
(d) She would like a comb.
2. What does Lionheart say about the hotel?
(a) It is the best hotel he has ever vacationed.
(b) The things happening at the hotel are common.
(c) It is possessed and everyone should leave.
(d) The things happening at the hotel are not so common.
3. Who does an old nurse describe?
(a) The excellent service at the hotel.
(b) The delicious food prepared by the chef.
(c) A young paralyzed couple that sits together on the yacht.
(d) The black cat that is stranded in the pine tree.
4. Who is the first to drink from the breast?
(a) The woman.
(b) The man.
(c) The priest.
(d) The chef.
5. When the woman wakes up in the hotel room, why is she relieved?
(a) The room is warm and peaceful.
(b) Her mother has returned.
(c) The man is there.
(d) The Professor has arrived.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the man and woman switch trains?
2. Why must the woman leave the ballet school?
3. What does the Major say about the crowding on the yacht?
4. Why do Madame Cottin, the woman, and the man begin to kiss and touch one another?
5. The couple looks at photographs of the soldier's family, and while the woman is drawn to Freud, about whom does the soldier seem concerned?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)