|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Gastein Journal, Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the second night at the hotel a storm comes. What happens?
(a) The hotel loses power.
(b) The man and woman leave.
(c) The hotel collapses.
(d) A large rock flies through the couple's window.
2. As they leave, what does the baker admit to seeing?
(a) A pile of ears.
(b) A womb in the lake.
(c) Cakes making themselves.
(d) The devil.
3. How does a pastor comfort himself?
(a) He is a faithful Christian.
(b) Knowing the dead will be raised.
(c) The believers will go to heaven.
(d) Jesus Christ suffered worse.
4. What do the postcards from guests at the hotel describe?
(a) The beautiful lake.
(b) The odd guests.
(c) The strange couple.
(d) What they have experienced so far.
5. What does the woman ask the Professor?
(a) What his son's name is.
(b) If she is too sexual.
(c) Why he is not at the hotel.
(d) Why there are so many disasters at the white hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Lutheran pastor say he saw flying through the trees?
2. When the woman wakes up in the hotel room, why is she relieved?
3. What does the couple discover are falling from a broken cable car high above the mountains?
4. That night, who begins to produce milk?
5. Why can Ferenczi not marry Gisela?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)