|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Gastein Journal, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does the woman originally write her fantasy?
(a) A bed sheet.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A journal.
(d) A score of "Don Giovanni."
2. What is the connection between what Vogel admits to seeing and what his sister confesses?
(a) His sister prays to the angels.
(b) His sister's favorite shape is a star.
(c) His sister confesses to an abortion 10 years earlier.
(d) His sister had her small child with her on the trip.
3. What does the woman begin to do after being at the hotel for several days?
(a) Cook meals.
(b) Go insane.
(d) Clean the rooms.
4. Why does the pastor escort Vogel's sister out?
(a) She is screaming.
(b) She is vomiting.
(c) She is sobbing.
(d) She has passed out.
5. How do the young man and woman react to the destruction?
(a) They try to help save the other hotel guests.
(b) They call for help.
(c) They are practically oblivious.
(d) They watch in awe at the destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the hotel having to turn people away?
2. What does the woman ask the Professor?
3. Soon, who else is drinking the woman's milk?
4. Why does the woman ask the maid for some toiletries?
5. Where do the man and woman take a walk?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)