|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: “The Tame”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the older gray wolf that is affectionate toward the She-Wolf in Chapter 4: “The Battle of the Fangs”?
2. What is the term for a porch-like structure at a main or secondary entrance to a building through which a horse and carriage can pass in order for the occupants to alight under cover?
3. White Fang is nearly how old when Grey Beaver takes him on another great journey in Chapter 15: “The Enemy of His Kind”?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. Who gets up at night to let White Fang sleep in the big hall in Chapter 25: “The Sleeping Wolf”?
(a) Weedon Scott Jr.
(b) Maud Scott.
(c) Alice Scott.
(d) Judge Scott.
5. What does White Fang have repeated nightmares of when he recovers in Chapter 25: “The Sleeping Wolf”?
(c) Mountain lions.
Short Answer Questions
1. White Fang learns in Chapter 13: “The Covenant” that “a thieving god was usually” what?
2. The narrator states in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat,” “It is not the way of the Wild to like” what?
3. How many dogs do Henry and Bill start out with in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat”?
4. What is the second animal that White Fang encounters on his first exploration outside the den in Chapter 7: “The Wall of the World”?
5. Until what time does the daylight last as Bill and Henry travel in Chapter 2: “The She-Wolf”?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)