|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: “The Tame”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Weedon Scott from?
2. What word in the book is used to refer to a North American Indian woman, especially a wife?
3. At what time does Henry awaken after Bill and Henry’s first night surrounded by the wolves in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat”?
(a) 5:00 a.m.
(b) 6:00 a.m.
(c) 3:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
4. Of what dog does Henry say in Chapter 2: “The She-Wolf,” “He can gnaw through leather as clean as a knife an’ jes’ about half as quick”?
(d) One Ear.
5. How old is Weedon Scott’s son Chapter 23: “The God’s Domain”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bulldog brought in to fight White Fang in Chapter 18: “The Clinging Death”?
2. What season is it when Grey Beaver and White Fang arrive at Fort Yukon in Chapter 15: “The Enemy of His Kind”?
3. How old is White Fang when Grey Beaver completes his journey in Chapter 14: “The Famine”?
4. What word from Chapter 10: “The Bondage” refers to a visible spirit or apparition?
5. What color are White Fang’s siblings when he is still a cub in Chapter 6: “The Grey Cub”?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)