|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: “The Gods of the Wild”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does White Fang injure himself at the Native American campsite, causing the Indians to laugh at him in Chapter 9: “The Makers of Fire”?
(a) He licks a dirty knife.
(b) He knocks over a pile of wood.
(c) He burns himself in the campfire.
(d) He gets swept into the river.
2. At what time does Henry awaken after Bill and Henry’s first night surrounded by the wolves in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat”?
(a) 6:00 a.m.
(b) 5:00 a.m.
(c) 3:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
3. What word from Chapter 8: “The Law of Meat” refers to earnings or reward?
4. What word from Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat” means devoid of personal feeling or bias?
5. The narrator says in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat,” “The land itself was a desolation, lifeless, without movement, so lone and cold that the spirit of it was not even that of” what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator states in Chapter 6: “The Grey Cub” that the grey cub was not given to what?
2. What animal kills One-Eye in Chapter 6: “The Grey Cub”?
3. Three Eagles is going on a trip to what lake in Chapter 10: “The Bondage”?
4. Where are Bill and Henry traveling to with the body in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat”?
5. White Fang comes to view his mother as a representation of what in Chapter 8: “The Law of Meat”?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)