|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: “The Gods of the Wild”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dog has disappeared in the night after Bill and Henry are first surrounded by the wolves in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat”?
2. What is the trail that Bill and Henry are traveling on referred to as in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat”?
(a) The Arctic Circle trail.
(b) The trail of the Auroras.
(c) The Northland trail.
(d) The Yukon-Alaska trail.
3. How many puppies are on the team pulling Grey Beaver’s son in Chapter 13: “The Covenant”?
4. Where does White Fang get slashed by the lynx mother during the fight in Chapter 8: “The Law of Meat”?
(a) The tail.
(b) The face.
(c) The shoulder.
(d) The stomach.
5. What animal does One-Eye and She-Wolf catch outside of the Indian settlement in Chapter 4: “The Battle of the Fangs”?
(a) A porcupine.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A ptarmigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Bill say it’s been fifty below in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat”?
2. What word used to describe White Fang in Chapter 10: “The Bondage” means disposed to cause harm or suffering deliberately?
3. At what time does Henry awaken after Bill and Henry’s first night surrounded by the wolves in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat”?
4. White Fang discovers and devours a nest of what birds on his first foray from the den in Chapter 7: “The Wall of the World”?
5. How many Native Americans join the first that find White Fang and his mother in Chapter 9: “The Makers of Fire”?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)