|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: “The Gods of the Wild”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry tell the men with the sleds that the body of Lord Henry is in the end of Chapter 3: “The Hunger Cry”?
(a) In a swamp.
(b) In a river.
(c) In a tree.
(d) In a cave.
2. What word from Chapter 8: “The Law of Meat” means excessive eating and drinking?
3. What word from Chapter 8: “The Law of Meat” refers to earnings or reward?
4. How many cartridges does Grey Beaver give to Three Eagles as part of his debt repayment in Chapter 10: “The Bondage”?
5. What is the “Law of Meat” described in Chapter 8: “The Law of Meat”?
(a) “Run or be eaten.”
(b) “Eat all the weak.”
(c) “Eat meat before plants.”
(d) “Eat or be eaten.”
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the genders of White Fang’s siblings in Chapter 6: “The Grey Cub”?
2. How old is White Fang when he takes a trip with Grey Beaver’s family and leads the puppy sled in Chapter 13: “The Covenant”?
3. The moose that is cornered by the wolf pack in Chapter 4: “The Battle of the Fangs” is said to weigh over how many pounds?
4. White Fang comes to view his mother as a representation of what in Chapter 8: “The Law of Meat”?
5. What is the name of the older gray wolf that is affectionate toward the She-Wolf in Chapter 4: “The Battle of the Fangs”?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)