|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: “The Tame”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator states in the opening of Chapter 3: “The Hunger Cry” that the day began how?
2. Where does Beauty Smith take White Fang on a steamship in Chapter 17: “The Reign of Hate”?
3. Chapter 12: “The Trail of the Gods” begins in what season?
4. For how long does Bill say it’s been fifty below in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat”?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
5. What word from Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat” refers to the quality of being absolutely trustworthy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say in Chapter 15: “The Enemy of His Kind” “had been more generous to [White Fang] than to the average animal”?
2. Three Eagles is going on a trip to what lake in Chapter 10: “The Bondage”?
3. How does White Fang injure himself at the Native American campsite, causing the Indians to laugh at him in Chapter 9: “The Makers of Fire”?
4. The narrator describes in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat,” “a laughter that was mirthless as the smile of” what?
5. The sled drawn by the puppies in Chapter 13: “The Covenant” carries nearly how many pounds of outfit and food?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)