|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: “The Gods of the Wild”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Grey Beaver’s son in the novel?
2. What word in the book is used to refer to a North American Indian woman, especially a wife?
3. Until what time does the daylight last as Bill and Henry travel in Chapter 2: “The She-Wolf”?
(a) 3:00 p.m.
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 6:00 p.m.
4. How many dogs does Bill say came to eat dinner on their first night in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat”?
5. What color does Bill say the She-Wolf is in Chapter 2: “The She-Wolf”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the older gray wolf that is affectionate toward the She-Wolf in Chapter 4: “The Battle of the Fangs”?
2. The narrator says in Chapter 1: “The Trail of Meat,” “The land itself was a desolation, lifeless, without movement, so lone and cold that the spirit of it was not even that of” what?
3. How many Native Americans join the first that find White Fang and his mother in Chapter 9: “The Makers of Fire”?
4. What are the genders of White Fang’s siblings in Chapter 6: “The Grey Cub”?
5. Approximately how many wolves comprise the whole pack in Chapter 4: “The Battle of the Fangs”?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)