|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: “The Superior Gods”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does One-Eye see first when hunting for food for his new family in Chapter 5: “The Lair”?
(a) A wolverine.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A porcupine.
(d) A weasel.
2. White Fang discovers in Chapter 8: “The Law of Meat” that there are two kinds of life. What are they?
(a) Mammals and fish.
(b) Air creatures and land creatures.
(c) His own kind and the other kind.
(d) Animals and humans.
3. How does the narrator describe the contractions of the wolves’ muscles as they run in Chapter 4: “The Battle of the Fangs”?
4. When the wolf pack splits up in Chapter 4: “The Battle of the Fangs,” the She-Wolf and her suitors lead their half of the pack toward what body of water?
(a) The Mackenzie River.
(b) The Glacier River.
(c) The Salmon River.
(d) The Yukon River.
5. The narrator states in Chapter 6: “The Grey Cub” that the grey cub was not given to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the person who attempted to steal White Fang, Matt says in Chapter 20: “The Love Master,” Must ‘a thought he had hold of” what?
2. What is the fiercest of the wild animals brought in to fight White Fang in Chapter 17: “The Reign of Hate”?
3. How many puppies are on the team pulling Grey Beaver’s son in Chapter 13: “The Covenant”?
4. The sled drawn by the puppies in Chapter 13: “The Covenant” carries nearly how many pounds of outfit and food?
5. What animal does One-Eye first kill to take home to She-Wolf and the cubs in Chapter 5: “The Lair”?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)