|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: “The Superior Gods”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Weedon Scott give to Beauty Smith for White Fang in Chapter 18: “The Clinging Death”?
(a) 150 dollars.
(b) 320 dollars.
(c) 100 dollars.
(d) 450 dollars.
2. What word from Chapter 9: “The Makers of Fire” means to flutter or tremble?
3. The men who come ashore in the steamers are known as what in Chapter 16: “The Mad God”?
4. Which of Weedon Scott’s sled-dogs does White Fang kill when he tries to take White Fang’s meat in Chapter 19: “The Indomitable”?
5. What animal does One-Eye succeed in taking home to the She-Wolf and cubs in the end of Chapter 5: “The Lair”?
(a) A porcupine.
(b) A lynx.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A woodpecker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it when Grey Beaver and White Fang arrive at Fort Yukon in Chapter 15: “The Enemy of His Kind”?
2. What word does the narrator use to describe the life that White Fang had lived since puppyhood in Chapter 15: “The Enemy of His Kind”?
3. The narrator says in Chapter 10: “The Bondage,” “To man has been given the grief, often, of seeing his gods overthrown and” what?
4. What does the Native American say of White Fang as he stands over him after he’s been discovered in Chapter 9: “The Makers of Fire”?
5. What is the fiercest of the wild animals brought in to fight White Fang in Chapter 17: “The Reign of Hate”?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)