Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of restaurant does Grandma tell Jenny to stop?
2. In Chapter 6, what is the fifth grade teacher's name?
3. Why does Brent like being in Texas?
4. What color are practically all of Grandma's shoes?
5. Why does Tony laugh at his last entry?
Essay Topic 1
Whirligigs affect people of all ages in the book. Select two characters who are from different generations and describe how their individual experience with a whirligig is unique to their age.
Essay Topic 2
Develop an analogy based on the changes which Brent experiences throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
Explore the wooden band whirligig's effect on Flaco's life. What changes does he make in his life because of the whirligig? What remains the same in his life?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)