Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of restaurant does Grandma tell Jenny to stop?
2. In Chapter 6, what is the fifth grade teacher's name?
3. Why does Brent like being in Texas?
4. What color are practically all of Grandma's shoes?
5. Why does Tony laugh at his last entry?
1) Discuss in detail at least three instances where Brent blames others for his own mistakes.
2) Explore how Brent could have saved himself a lot of unnecessary pain by taking ownership of his actions in each of the three incidents.
Compare/contrast the evening's activities at the youth hostel with Brent's former activities with his parents at dinner. Why is it significant that Brent sees this kind of interaction?
What does Mrs. Zamora hope to gain from Brent's restitution? Has this goal been achieved? Why or why not?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)