|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma refuse to admit about her health?
2. What is the final entry in Tony's journal about his vacation?
3. Where does Brent go after he leaves the dining hall?
4. What does Brent buy after leaving the museum?
5. What form will Brent's next whiligig take?
Essay Topic 1
Brent and Emil spend a day together just relaxing. Compare/contrast this day with a day potentially spent with Emil before the accident. Include details of their activities for support.
Essay Topic 2
Brent is forever changed after the automobile accident. Describe the old Brent as a person? How has he changed physically, mentally, and spiritually?
Essay Topic 3
After hearing Brent's story, the artist tells Brent that everyone makes mistakes, and he is forgiven. Discuss why this is an important moment in Brent's life. How will this moment affect Brent's dealings with other people?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)