Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of restaurant does Grandma tell Jenny to stop?
2. In Chapter 6, what is the fifth grade teacher's name?
3. Why does Brent like being in Texas?
4. What color are practically all of Grandma's shoes?
5. Why does Tony laugh at his last entry?
Essay Topic 1
Identify the new talents that Brent has acquired since leaving Chicago. Discuss how Brent might use each talent to have a positive influence on as many lives as possible.
Essay Topic 2
Develop an analogy based on the changes which Brent experiences throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 6, Tony is a mischievous little fifth grader. Discuss Tony's sense of humor and how he uses it to make the best of a bad situation.
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)