|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is special for Jenny's Grandma about this drive?
2. What musicians are represented on the third whirligig?
3. As Chapter 5 begins, what city is Brent's next destination?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 7, who is annoying Brent?
5. What does Brent have with him that could make his journey easier?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At the beginning of the book, Brent's self-worth is based on material things.
1) Provide details about Brent's behavior that support the above statement.
2) Discuss aspects of Brent's family life which could have precipitated his false value system.
Essay Topic 2
After hearing Brent's story, the artist tells Brent that everyone makes mistakes, and he is forgiven. Discuss why this is an important moment in Brent's life. How will this moment affect Brent's dealings with other people?
Essay Topic 3
Mrs. Zamora states that the universe required her daughter to die in the accident. What has the universe required of Brent following the accident? Why?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)