Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of restaurant does Grandma tell Jenny to stop?
2. In Chapter 6, what is the fifth grade teacher's name?
3. Why does Brent like being in Texas?
4. What color are practically all of Grandma's shoes?
5. Why does Tony laugh at his last entry?
Mrs. Zamora states that the universe required her daughter to die in the accident. What has the universe required of Brent following the accident? Why?
Discuss the symbolism of the whirligig and its ability to sew seeds of wishes into the future. Does the whirligig really have that power, or do the characters using guided imagery actually bring about their desired outcomes through their own actions?
Compare/contrast the evening's activities at the youth hostel with Brent's former activities with his parents at dinner. Why is it significant that Brent sees this kind of interaction?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)