Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of restaurant does Grandma tell Jenny to stop?
2. In Chapter 6, what is the fifth grade teacher's name?
3. Why does Brent like being in Texas?
4. What color are practically all of Grandma's shoes?
5. Why does Tony laugh at his last entry?
Essay Topic 1
After hearing Brent's story, the artist tells Brent that everyone makes mistakes, and he is forgiven. Discuss why this is an important moment in Brent's life. How will this moment affect Brent's dealings with other people?
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 6, Tony is a mischievous little fifth grader. Discuss Tony's sense of humor and how he uses it to make the best of a bad situation.
Essay Topic 3
Throughout the story, Brent's parents unknowingly sabotage Brent's life. Give examples of their well meaning actions that have failed to benefit Brent.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)