Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of restaurant does Grandma tell Jenny to stop?
2. In Chapter 6, what is the fifth grade teacher's name?
3. Why does Brent like being in Texas?
4. What color are practically all of Grandma's shoes?
5. Why does Tony laugh at his last entry?
Essay Topic 1
Explore the statement, "Mr. Mintz is a very wise teacher." Use Mr. Mintz's whirligig analogy for support.
Essay Topic 2
The campground setting appears several times in the book. Why is this setting so prevalent? Why is it appropriate for the first and last whirligig to be constructed on a campground?
Essay Topic 3
After hearing Brent's story, the artist tells Brent that everyone makes mistakes, and he is forgiven. Discuss why this is an important moment in Brent's life. How will this moment affect Brent's dealings with other people?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)