Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where are Brent's hands as Chapter 1 comes to a close?
a) Gripping the steering wheel
b) Thumping the dashboard to the music.
c) Resting loosely on the steering wheel.
d) Resting lightly on his thighs.
2. Which character is befriending Stephanie?
3. What charges are brought against Brent?
a) Manslaughter and DUI.
c) Reckless driving and DUI.
d) Vehicle theft.
4. In what grade is Stephanie at the beginning of Chapter 2?
a) Tenth grade.
b) Eighth grade.
c) Ninth grade.
d) Sixth grade.
5. According to Alexandra, what kind of book can help Stephanie find...
This section contains 1,171 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)