|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, San Diego, California.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brent go after he leaves the dining hall?
(a) A video store.
(b) The San Diego Zoo.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) A nearby golf range.
2. Which musical instruments come to the man's mind?
(a) A trumpet, trombone, clarinet, and drum.
(b) A guitar, keyboard, and drums.
(c) A harp and a violin.
(d) A violin, piano, cello, and flute.
3. What does Brent see as he enters the El Paso bus station?
(a) A picture of a missing child.
(b) A picture of Lea.
(c) A lost puppy.
(d) A picture of himself on a "Wanted" poster.
4. Which scientist does Alexandra compare to Stephanie?
(a) Madame Curie.
(b) Jacques Cousteau.
(c) Jonathan Salk.
(d) Albert Einstein.
5. Whose hairstyle does Brent imitate?
(a) His father's.
(b) GQ models.
(c) A rock idol's.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the party, who calls Brent a leech?
2. Which professional sports team does Brent view as losers?
3. According to Alexandra, what kind of book can help Stephanie find a boyfriend?
4. Who believes that everything happens for a reason?
5. Who has the power, according to Brent, to stop his pain?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)