|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Bellevue, Washington.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brent do calm his frustrations?
(a) He writes letters to his parents.
(b) He hums to himself.
(c) He walks on the beach.
(d) He plays the harmonica.
2. What does Mrs. Zamora ask of Brent for restitution?
(a) That Lee take a bus trip around the country and share his story.
(b) That Brent build and place four whirligigs around the United States.
(c) That Brent do volunteer service in the emergency room.
(d) That Brent make four whirligigs and give them to four friends.
3. In Chapter 5, when Brent enters a dining room, who fills him with envy?
(a) A young man dressed in a business suit.
(b) A bearded man playing a concertina.
(c) A story teller who is surrounded by youngsters.
(d) A smiling family having dinner.
4. At the end of Chapter 1, what is Brent attempting to do?
(a) Run over a pedestrian.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Find the right exit.
(d) Make a U-turn.
5. What does Brent buy after leaving the museum?
(a) A pair of jeans.
(b) A book about building wooden toys.
(c) A harmonica and an instruction book.
(d) A bus pass to San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. A cyclist at a campground introduces Brent to a game called Go. What do players use to play Go?
2. With whom does Tony pretend to have a conversation throughout Chapter 6?
3. Which of the following best describes the man's household?
4. What kind of drink does Brent mix for himself?
5. Why does Tony's mom let him quit taking violin lessons?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)