|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Bellevue, Washington.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brent feel about Mrs. Zamora's request?
(a) He is smiling inside.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He is on the verge of crying.
(d) He refuses to cooperate.
2. What does Brent buy after leaving the museum?
(a) A pair of jeans.
(b) A book about building wooden toys.
(c) A harmonica and an instruction book.
(d) A bus pass to San Francisco.
3. Which scientist does Alexandra compare to Stephanie?
(a) Madame Curie.
(b) Jonathan Salk.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Jacques Cousteau.
4. What kind of drink does Brent mix for himself?
(a) Apple martini.
(b) Vodka and tonic.
(c) Scotch and soda.
(d) Bourbon and coke.
5. At the end of Chapter 5, whom does Brent serenade?
(b) A lost dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tony's mom let him quit taking violin lessons?
2. Which visualization has Alexandra already used to test her whirligig theory?
3. Who is Brent picking up for the party?
4. How many Nobel Prizes does the fictitious spinster in Chapter 2 own?
5. What bird does the man see on television one evening that makes him wish to be elsewhere?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)