|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Bellevue, Washington.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How extensive are Brent's injuries from the crash?
(a) Permanent paralysis.
(d) Bruises and cuts.
2. What does Brent have with him that could make his journey easier?
(a) An airline ticket to any destination.
(b) A voucher for free lodging at the Sheraton.
(c) Five hundred dollars in cash.
(d) A Visa card.
3. What is written on the whirligig?
(a) A love poem.
(c) An Indian prayer.
(d) Lea Rosalie Santos Zamora.
4. Who has a voice that makes Tony's mom's fillings ache?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The Yankees' sports announcer.
(c) Bob Barker.
5. What reply does Brent receive concerning his written apology to the Zamoras?
(a) An arrest warrant.
(b) A scathing phone call.
(c) No reply.
(d) His own letter, mutilated with scissors, in an envelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes that everything happens for a reason?
2. In Chapter 6, what is the fifth grade teacher's name?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, where is Brent?
4. In Chapter 1, as the story begins, what time is it?
5. From where is the man?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)