|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Bellevue, Washington.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon arriving at the abandoned house, what kind of sign do the girls ignore?
(a) No trespassing.
(b) Beware of dog.
(c) Keep off the grass.
(d) Keep out.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 1, what time of year is it?
(b) Spring break.
(c) Christmas holidays.
3. Who believes that everything happens for a reason?
(b) Mr. Bishop.
(c) Mrs. Zamora.
(d) Mr. Zamora.
4. Who is Tony's music teacher?
(a) Miss Chang.
(b) Miss Rappalini.
(c) Mr. Mintz.
(d) Mr. Griffey.
5. What is written on the whirligig?
(b) A love poem.
(c) Lea Rosalie Santos Zamora.
(d) An Indian prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 2, how many winters have passed since Stephanie first saw the whirligig?
2. What color is the whirligig?
3. Which professional sports team does Brent view as losers?
4. How does Brent feel about Mrs. Zamora's request?
5. What is just beginning after Tony finishes his journal writing?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)