|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Miami, Florida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon arriving at the abandoned house, what kind of sign do the girls ignore?
(a) Beware of dog.
(b) No trespassing.
(c) Keep out.
(d) Keep off the grass.
2. What charges are brought against Brent?
(a) Manslaughter and DUI.
(b) Vehicle theft.
(d) Reckless driving and DUI.
3. What is written on the whirligig?
(a) A love poem.
(c) Lea Rosalie Santos Zamora.
(d) An Indian prayer.
4. What is at the top of the whirligig?
(a) A woman's head.
(b) A gold star.
(c) A red rose.
(d) A foil halo.
5. Who is Miss Gill?
(a) A friend of Mrs. Zamora.
(b) A judge.
(c) A probation officer.
(d) A court mediator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which professional sports team does Brent view as losers?
2. At the end of Chapter 2, how many winters have passed since Stephanie first saw the whirligig?
3. Which musical instruments come to the man's mind?
4. What happens that changes his wife's temperament?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what time of day is it?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)