|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Miami, Florida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is at the top of the whirligig?
(a) A red rose.
(b) A gold star.
(c) A foil halo.
(d) A woman's head.
2. In Chapter 1, as the story begins, what time is it?
(b) 7:00 A.M.
(c) 5:30 P.M.
3. What is Stephanie's favorite subject?
(b) Marine biology.
4. In Alexandra's fantasy, who is rescued by Stephanie?
(a) A school athlete.
(b) A sixteen year old Canadian boy.
(c) A young French gentleman.
(d) A brave soldier.
5. How many Nobel Prizes does the fictitious spinster in Chapter 2 own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which scientist does Alexandra compare to Stephanie?
2. What school does Brent attend?
3. Which visualization has Alexandra already used to test her whirligig theory?
4. From where is the man?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what time of day is it?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)