|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Weeksboro, Maine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Alexandra, what kind of book can help Stephanie find a boyfriend?
(a) A book of spells.
(b) A sports book.
(c) A poem book.
(d) A book on guided imagery.
2. Where does Brent live?
(b) New York.
3. Who is Stephanie's boyfriend at the end of Chapter 2?
(c) A young French gentleman.
4. What kind of drink does Brent mix for himself?
(a) Scotch and soda.
(b) Bourbon and coke.
(c) Vodka and tonic.
(d) Apple martini.
5. At the end of Chapter 1, what is Brent attempting to do?
(a) Make a U-turn.
(b) Find the right exit.
(c) Run over a pedestrian.
(d) Commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which visualization has Alexandra already used to test her whirligig theory?
2. Upon arriving at the abandoned house, what kind of sign do the girls ignore?
3. When Brent arrives at the party, what are the colors of everyone's clothes?
4. What does Brent use to gauge his father's moods?
5. Which character is befriending Stephanie?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)