|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Weeksboro, Maine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Nobel Prizes does the fictitious spinster in Chapter 2 own?
2. Which scientist does Alexandra compare to Stephanie?
(a) Madame Curie.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) Jacques Cousteau.
(d) Jonathan Salk.
3. What is Stephanie's favorite subject?
(b) Marine biology.
4. Which visualization has Alexandra already used to test her whirligig theory?
(a) Acing a science test.
(b) Winning a scholarship.
(c) Acing a history test.
(d) Acing an algebra test.
5. Which professional sports team does Brent view as losers?
(a) The Yankees.
(b) The Braves.
(c) The Cubs.
(d) The Bulls.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, as the story begins, what time is it?
2. What school does Brent attend?
3. What kind of drink does Brent mix for himself?
4. According to Alexandra, what kind of book can help Stephanie find a boyfriend?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 1, what time of year is it?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)