|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, San Diego, California.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Nobel Prizes does the fictitious spinster in Chapter 2 own?
2. What kind of drink does Brent mix for himself?
(a) Bourbon and coke.
(b) Apple martini.
(c) Vodka and tonic.
(d) Scotch and soda.
3. Who makes Lea lots of wooden toys, including her whirligig?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her favorite uncle.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her brother.
4. In what setting does Brent go about building the third whirligig in Chapter 7?
(a) Near a cottage on a deserted beach road.
(b) Near a boarded up ice cream shop.
(c) On a beach next to a sand dune.
(d) On a pier near the ocean.
5. Which expressway does Brent take after leaving the party?
(a) East Atlanta Expressway.
(b) Expressway 294.
(c) Expressway 94.
(d) North Park Expressway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves in with the unhappy couple?
2. What is Stephanie's favorite subject?
3. In Chapter 1, what commercial is on television as Brent eats dinner?
4. What does Brent realize about the song which he teaches himself to play?
5. What book does Brent read as he crosses Louisiana?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)