|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Afterlife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, according to Brent, what make of car always breaks down?
(a) A Jaguar.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Porsche.
(d) A Continental.
2. What is written on the whirligig?
(a) A love poem.
(c) Lea Rosalie Santos Zamora.
(d) An Indian prayer.
3. Mrs. Zamora shares a photo with Brent. Who/what is in the photo?
(a) Lea and her family.
(b) Lea's whirligig in motion.
(c) Lea and her wooden toys.
(d) Lea as a young child.
4. Where does Brent live?
(a) New York.
5. What does Brent want from the judge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brent's mom always place on the table to the right of his father's fork?
2. How does Brent feel about Mrs. Zamora's request?
3. Upon arriving at the abandoned house, what kind of sign do the girls ignore?
4. A cyclist at a campground introduces Brent to a game called Go. What do players use to play Go?
5. How many cars are involved in Brent's accident?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)