|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jemmy put on his head in Chapter 16?
(a) A potato.
(b) A sack.
(c) A kettle.
(d) A blanket.
2. What tears at the boys' clothes in Chapter 14?
(c) The outlaws.
3. What does Cutwater say he will do to the boys in Chapter 12?
(a) Let them go.
(b) Play with them.
(c) Feed them.
(d) Tie them up.
4. Who does Jemmy meet in the city?
(a) His father.
(b) The king.
(c) Master Peckwith.
5. Who follows Jemmy running out of the hut in Chapter 13?
(a) Billy and Cutwater.
(b) Billy and the prince.
(c) No one.
(d) Cutwater and the prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows the boys into the sewers?
2. Jemmy tells the prince to say he went where?
3. Why do the outlaws think the prince refuses to take the note?
4. What does Jemmy flash at the prince in Chapter 11?
5. Of what are the doors of the castle's throne room made?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jemmy sure the king will not pay the ransom?
2. Why does Petunia attack the outlaws?
3. Who do Jemmy and the prince meet in the forest after they get away from Cutwater in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Jemmy have to return to the castle?
5. Why does Jemmy run to the sewers at the beginning of Chapter 19?
6. Why does Jemmy hide in the pile of potatoes?
7. Why does Jemmy run out of the outlaws' hut?
8. Why does Jemmy ask the prince if he can fend for himself in Chapter 15?
9. How does the prince feel about the boys' adventure in the forest?
10. What changes do the outlaws make in their ransom note delivery plan in Chapter 12?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)