Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what are the doors of the castle's throne room made?
2. What animal does Jemmy see when he is running through the forest?
(a) A bear.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A fox.
(d) A snake.
3. What does Jemmy put on his head in Chapter 16?
(a) A kettle.
(b) A potato.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A sack.
4. What is the prince scared of in the sewers?
(a) The dark.
(b) Being with Jemmy.
(c) Getting lost.
(d) The water.
5. Why is Jemmy collecting driftwood?
(a) To build a raft.
(b) To sell as firewood.
(c) To sell as lumber.
(d) To build a hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cutwater say he will do to the boys in Chapter 12?
2. What is above the left side of the sewer?
3. What name do the boys hear being called in Chapter 14?
4. What is the name of the young girl in the forest?
5. Who does the prince say he wants to be like in Chapter 19?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)