|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young girl in the forest?
2. What does Jemmy ask the girl in the forest?
(a) Which way the outlaws' hut is.
(b) Which way the castle is.
(c) Which way the river is.
(d) Which way the fair is.
3. What does Billy put in the linen sack?
(a) The note and food.
(b) The note and the crest.
(c) The crest and the crown.
(d) The crown and note.
4. Jemmy says he knows more places to hide than what?
(a) A thief.
(b) A cat.
(c) A rat.
(d) A rabbit.
5. What is Jemmy harder to catch than?
(a) A bird.
(b) A tick.
(c) A flea.
(d) A fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jemmy refer to the ransom in Chapter 12?
2. What does Jemmy say the prince has for brains?
3. What does Jemmy hide from the outlaw in?
4. Who tries to keep from drowning in Chapter 17?
5. Who follows Jemmy running out of the hut in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jemmy run out of the outlaws' hut?
2. Why is Jemmy sure the king will not pay the ransom?
3. Why does Jemmy run to the sewers at the beginning of Chapter 19?
4. Why does the prince refuse to deliver the ransom note?
5. How does the prince feel about the boys' adventure in the forest?
6. Why do the outlaws think the prince is refusing to deliver the ransom note?
7. Why does Jemmy ask the prince if he can fend for himself in Chapter 15?
8. What does the prince have to promise in order to keep Jemmy under his protection?
9. Why does Petunia attack the outlaws?
10. Why does Prince Brat not yell and holler when he is getting whipped?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)