|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young woman in the forest carrying in Chapter 14?
(a) Honey and bees.
(b) Rope and honey.
(c) Honey and fish.
(d) Rope and fish.
2. What animal does Jemmy see when he is running through the forest?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bear.
(c) A snake.
(d) A rabbit.
3. What does Cutwater say he will do to the boys in Chapter 12?
(a) Tie them up.
(b) Feed them.
(c) Let them go.
(d) Play with them.
4. Who takes the horse towards the castle?
(c) Prince Brat.
5. What is the prince scared of in the sewers?
(a) The dark.
(b) The water.
(c) Getting lost.
(d) Being with Jemmy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the prince's face when Jemmy meets him after running through the forest?
2. What does the prince call the outlaws?
3. What does Billy put in the linen sack?
4. What does Jemmy flash at the prince in Chapter 11?
5. What does Betsy think the Hot-Potato Man's horses need?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jemmy ask the prince if he can fend for himself in Chapter 15?
2. Why do the outlaws whip Prince Brat?
3. Why do the outlaws think the prince is refusing to deliver the ransom note?
4. Why does Prince Brat not yell and holler when he is getting whipped?
5. Why does Jemmy run out of the outlaws' hut?
6. Why is Jemmy sure the king will not pay the ransom?
7. Why does the prince refuse to deliver the ransom note?
8. Why do the boys want to stay out of the left side of the sewers?
9. Why does Jemmy run to the sewers at the beginning of Chapter 19?
10. Who do Jemmy and the prince meet in the forest after they get away from Cutwater in Chapter 14?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)