|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jemmy harder to catch than?
(a) A bird.
(b) A tick.
(c) A flea.
(d) A fly.
2. Of what are the doors of the castle's throne room made?
3. Why do the outlaws think the prince refuses to take the note?
(a) He is not the whipping boy.
(b) He wants part of the reward.
(c) He does not know the way to the castle.
(d) He is going to run away.
4. Who does the prince say he wants to be like in Chapter 19?
(b) The king.
(d) Hot-Potato Man.
5. Jemmy is described as a what of the streets in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cutwater say he will do to the boys in Chapter 12?
2. What does Billy put in the linen sack?
3. What comes after the outlaws in Chapter 17?
4. What name do the boys hear being called in Chapter 14?
5. What does Jemmy say the Prince should have done in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Petunia attack the outlaws?
2. Why does Jemmy run out of the outlaws' hut?
3. How does the prince feel about the boys' adventure in the forest?
4. Why is Jemmy sure the king will not pay the ransom?
5. Why does Jemmy have to return to the castle?
6. Why does Jemmy run to the sewers at the beginning of Chapter 19?
7. Why does the prince refuse to deliver the ransom note?
8. What does the prince do when he meets Smudge in the city?
9. Why do the outlaws think the prince is refusing to deliver the ransom note?
10. Why does Prince Brat not yell and holler when he is getting whipped?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)