|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is above the left side of the sewer?
(a) The fair.
(b) The river.
(c) The castle.
(d) The brewery.
2. By what part of the body do the outlaws hold onto the boys in Chapter 16?
(a) By the ear.
(b) By the arm.
(c) By the neck.
(d) By the leg.
3. What tears at the boys' clothes in Chapter 14?
(d) The outlaws.
4. What does Jemmy hide from the outlaw in?
(a) A hole.
(b) A hollow tree.
(c) A cave.
(d) A river.
5. What animal does Cutwater move like in Chapter 17?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A bear.
(c) A greyhound.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jemmy see when he is running through the forest?
2. What does Jemmy say the prince has for brains?
3. What is the young woman in the forest carrying in Chapter 14?
4. Jemmy describes picking up trash to the prince as what?
5. Of what are the doors of the castle's throne room made?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)