|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Jemmy hide in Chapter 16?
(a) The river.
(b) The sewer.
(c) A pile of potatoes.
(d) A hollow tree.
2. By what part of the body do the outlaws hold onto the boys in Chapter 16?
(a) By the neck.
(b) By the leg.
(c) By the arm.
(d) By the ear.
3. What does the prince swear to do in Chapter 20?
(a) His lessons.
(d) Whip Jemmy.
4. What tears at the boys' clothes in Chapter 14?
(a) The outlaws.
5. Jemmy is described as a what of the streets in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what animal is Jemmy's running compared in Chapter 13?
2. Jemmy describes picking up trash to the prince as what?
3. Who does Jemmy meet in the city?
4. What has the prince never been allowed to do?
5. What does Jemmy flash at the prince in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the outlaws think the prince is refusing to deliver the ransom note?
2. What does the prince have to promise in order to keep Jemmy under his protection?
3. Why is Jemmy sure the king will not pay the ransom?
4. Why does Jemmy ask the prince if he can fend for himself in Chapter 15?
5. Why does the prince refuse to deliver the ransom note?
6. Why does Jemmy run out of the outlaws' hut?
7. Why is Jemmy relieved to finally reach the city streets in Chapter 18?
8. How does the prince feel about the boys' adventure in the forest?
9. Why does Prince Brat not yell and holler when he is getting whipped?
10. What changes do the outlaws make in their ransom note delivery plan in Chapter 12?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)