|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most valuable thing that Jemmy finds in Chapter 15?
(a) A chair leg.
(b) The back of a chair.
(c) A birdcage.
2. Who follows the boys into the sewers?
(b) The outlaws.
(c) The king's soldiers.
(d) Hot-Potato Man.
3. What does the prince call the outlaws?
(a) Common worms.
(b) Common thieves.
(c) Common rascals.
(d) Common royalty.
4. Who tries to keep from drowning in Chapter 17?
(b) Prince Brat.
5. What name do the boys hear being called in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the prince say he wants to be like in Chapter 19?
2. What is the prince scared of in the sewers?
3. What does the prince promise Jemmy at the end of Chapter 12?
4. Why is Jemmy collecting driftwood?
5. What does the Hot-Potato Man offer the boys in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the outlaws whip Prince Brat?
2. Why does Jemmy have to return to the castle?
3. Why does Jemmy hide in the pile of potatoes?
4. What changes do the outlaws make in their ransom note delivery plan in Chapter 12?
5. Why is Jemmy sure the king will not pay the ransom?
6. Why does the prince refuse to deliver the ransom note?
7. Who do Jemmy and the prince meet in the forest after they get away from Cutwater in Chapter 14?
8. How does the prince feel about the boys' adventure in the forest?
9. What does the prince have to promise in order to keep Jemmy under his protection?
10. Why does Petunia attack the outlaws?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)