|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jemmy meet in the city?
(b) Master Peckwith.
(c) His father.
(d) The king.
2. Why do the outlaws think the prince refuses to take the note?
(a) He is going to run away.
(b) He is not the whipping boy.
(c) He does not know the way to the castle.
(d) He wants part of the reward.
3. Why does the prince say he is following Jemmy in Chapter 19?
(a) He wants to feed him.
(b) He wants to whip him.
(c) He wants to turn him in.
(d) He is his friend.
4. To what animal is Jemmy's running compared in Chapter 13?
(a) A horse.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A fox.
(d) A cougar.
5. What is the name of the young girl in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jemmy refer to the ransom in Chapter 12?
2. What does the prince promise Jemmy at the end of Chapter 12?
3. Who follows the boys into the sewers?
4. Jemmy describes picking up trash to the prince as what?
5. Betsy says Petunia is gentle as a what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)