|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jemmy collecting driftwood?
(a) To build a hut.
(b) To sell as firewood.
(c) To build a raft.
(d) To sell as lumber.
2. Why does the prince say he is following Jemmy in Chapter 19?
(a) He is his friend.
(b) He wants to feed him.
(c) He wants to whip him.
(d) He wants to turn him in.
3. Why do the outlaws think the prince refuses to take the note?
(a) He is going to run away.
(b) He wants part of the reward.
(c) He does not know the way to the castle.
(d) He is not the whipping boy.
4. What does the king give Betsy and the Hot-Potato Man?
(b) A medal.
(c) The reward.
(d) A whipping.
5. Betsy says Petunia is gentle as a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy hit with the whip?
2. Who follows the boys into the sewers?
3. What does Billy say he will shake out of the prince?
4. What does Jemmy flash at the prince in Chapter 11?
5. What tears at the boys' clothes in Chapter 14?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)