|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prince promise Jemmy at the end of Chapter 12?
2. What is above the left side of the sewer?
(a) The fair.
(b) The river.
(c) The castle.
(d) The brewery.
3. Who follows Jemmy running out of the hut in Chapter 13?
(a) No one.
(b) Cutwater and the prince.
(c) Billy and Cutwater.
(d) Billy and the prince.
4. What does Betsy think the Hot-Potato Man's horses need?
5. What title does Petunia receive from the king?
(a) Official Safety Bear.
(b) Official Singing Bear.
(c) Official Dancing Bear.
(d) Official Scaring Bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of streets does the city have?
2. What does Jemmy hide from the outlaw in?
3. What is the name of the young girl in the forest?
4. Jemmy says he knows more places to hide than what?
5. What is the prince scared of in the sewers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the outlaws whip Prince Brat?
2. Why does Jemmy start collecting driftwood?
3. Why does Jemmy hide in the pile of potatoes?
4. Why does Jemmy have to return to the castle?
5. Why do the outlaws think the prince is refusing to deliver the ransom note?
6. Why is Jemmy sure the king will not pay the ransom?
7. What does the prince do when he meets Smudge in the city?
8. Why does Prince Brat not yell and holler when he is getting whipped?
9. What does the prince have to promise in order to keep Jemmy under his protection?
10. Why does Jemmy run to the sewers at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)