|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Jemmy and the prince following in Chapter 15?
(a) The river.
(b) The bear.
(c) The outlaws.
(d) The young girl.
2. Why does the prince say he is following Jemmy in Chapter 19?
(a) He wants to feed him.
(b) He wants to turn him in.
(c) He is his friend.
(d) He wants to whip him.
3. What does the king give Betsy and the Hot-Potato Man?
(a) A whipping.
(c) A medal.
(d) The reward.
4. Jemmy is described as a what of the streets in Chapter 13?
5. Who does Jemmy meet in the city?
(b) Master Peckwith.
(c) The king.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Hot-Potato Man offer the boys in Chapter 18?
2. Jemmy tells the prince to say he went where?
3. What does Cutwater say he will do to the boys in Chapter 12?
4. What does the prince swear to do in Chapter 20?
5. What color is the prince's face when Jemmy meets him after running through the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the prince refuse to deliver the ransom note?
2. Why does Jemmy dismiss himself from the prince's service?
3. Why does Jemmy run out of the outlaws' hut?
4. Why does Jemmy hide in the pile of potatoes?
5. Why does Petunia attack the outlaws?
6. Why do the outlaws whip Prince Brat?
7. Why does Jemmy ask the prince if he can fend for himself in Chapter 15?
8. How does the prince feel about the boys' adventure in the forest?
9. Why does Jemmy run to the sewers at the beginning of Chapter 19?
10. Why is Jemmy sure the king will not pay the ransom?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)