|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jemmy say the devil has on his shoes?
2. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
(a) A horse load.
(b) A truckload.
(c) A boatload.
(d) A wagonload.
3. Who comes to Jemmy's chamber at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) The prince.
(b) The tutor.
(c) The butler.
(d) The king.
4. What is the prince fuming like in Chapter 10?
(a) A stovepipe.
(b) A heater.
(c) An oven.
(d) A fire.
5. What nickname does Billy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the prince into Jemmy?
2. What can the cutthroats not do?
3. In Chapter 10, how does Billy think people will identify him?
4. What does Jemmy look for in his breakfast?
5. What does Billy say gets lost in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reasoning for the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
2. What does the outlaws' hut look like?
3. Who pulls the prince from the horse and then grabs Jemmy in Chapter 5?
4. How do the boys get lost in the forest?
5. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
6. When can Jemmy always count on a whipping?
7. What does the king's crest on the horse's saddle cause the outlaws to think?
8. What does the prince do while Jemmy writes the ransom note?
9. Why does the prince refuse to do his lessons?
10. Why is Jemmy excited to receive a whipping at lessons the first day following the king's feast?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)