|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy eat to clear his head?
(c) Veal pie.
2. What does Billy say they are as rough as?
(a) A sack of potatoes.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A sack of nails.
(d) A pile of dirt.
3. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the note?
(d) Prince Brat.
4. What does the prince need to sleep, according to Jemmy?
(a) A candle.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A fan.
5. Who hits the whipping boy in Chapter 2?
(a) Master Peckwith.
(b) The prince.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Jemmy his way through the sewers?
2. What does the prince sit on in Chapter 8?
3. Cutwater says that he is the "grand" what?
4. How thin is Cutwater described?
5. What does Cutwater find in a stolen coat pocket?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
2. How do the outlaws decide to prove the ransom note is real?
3. How does Jemmy sign the ransom note?
4. What is Cutwater's concern about the ransom note in Chapter 9?
5. How does the prince react to the breakfast the outlaws offer him?
6. What does the price command Jemmy to do when they are lost?
7. What do the outlaws feed the boys?
8. Why does Jemmy suggest the outlaws send the crown with the note?
9. Why is the prince known as Prince Brat?
10. What is the reasoning for the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)