|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hanging from the rafters at the cutthroats' living quarters?
2. To what does Cutwater compare the king's soldiers?
(a) A trail of ants.
(b) A trail of rats.
(c) A pack of dogs.
(d) A school of fish.
3. Who taught Jemmy his way through the sewers?
(a) The king.
(b) The prince.
(c) His pa.
(d) His ma.
4. How does Jemmy sign the ransom note?
(a) Your kind son.
(b) Your kidnapped son.
(c) Your lost son.
(d) Your obedient son.
5. What is the prince fuming like in Chapter 10?
(a) A stovepipe.
(b) A heater.
(c) An oven.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy say they are as rough as?
2. What is the prince's nickname?
3. Where do the cutthroats live?
4. Where do the cutthroats have reserved seats?
5. What does Billy say Cutwater can slip in and out of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the boys want to stay out of the left side of the sewers?
2. What is the reasoning for the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
3. Why does Jemmy not want the prince to reveal his identity?
4. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
5. Why does Jemmy run to the sewers at the beginning of Chapter 19?
6. Who pulls the prince from the horse and then grabs Jemmy in Chapter 5?
7. What is the prince carrying in the basket?
8. Why is the prince known as Prince Brat?
9. What happens over the year at the prince's lessons?
10. What does the outlaws' hut look like?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)