|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is moldy in Chapter 6?
(a) The food.
(b) The river.
(c) The floor.
(d) The roof.
2. What does the prince decide to do in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(b) Learn his lessons.
(c) Whip Jemmy.
(d) Run away.
3. What does Jemmy look for in his breakfast?
4. Who is Jemmy?
(a) The whipping boy.
(b) The prince.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The king.
5. Who thinks Jemmy might have lied in the ransom note?
(a) Prince Brat.
(c) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
2. How much does Billy think the prince weighs?
3. Cutwater says that he is the "grand" what?
4. What does the prince tie to the chairs at the feast?
5. What cannot be done to the prince?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the king's crest on the horse's saddle cause the outlaws to think?
2. What is Cutwater's concern about the ransom note in Chapter 9?
3. How does Jemmy get the outlaws to increase their ransom demand?
4. What are some of the pranks the prince has played on people at the castle?
5. How do the outlaws decide to prove the ransom note is real?
6. Who pulls the prince from the horse and then grabs Jemmy in Chapter 5?
7. What is the reasoning for the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
8. What is Jemmy dreaming about in Chapter 1?
9. Why is the prince unhappy with Jemmy in Chapter 1?
10. Why does Jemmy suggest the outlaws send the crown with the note?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)