|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Cutwater's chest made?
(a) White oak.
(b) Red oak.
(c) Black maple.
(d) Black oak.
2. What cannot be done to the prince?
3. What color are Billy's teeth?
4. What is hanging from the rafters at the cutthroats' living quarters?
5. What does the prince ask Jemmy?
(a) Why he gets in trouble.
(b) Why he stays at the castle.
(c) Why he never bawls.
(d) Why he never washes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "creepy things," according to Jemmy?
2. How many whipping boys have there already been beginning in Chapter 1?
3. Of what is the prince afraid?
4. What does Billy say will improve the taste of the boys' breakfast?
5. To what is the moon compared in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jemmy suggest when Billy rejects his first idea of how to deliver the ransom note?
2. Why does Jemmy not want the prince to reveal his identity?
3. What does the price command Jemmy to do when they are lost?
4. Why does the prince refuse to do his lessons?
5. How does the prince react to the breakfast the outlaws offer him?
6. How do the outlaws decide to prove the ransom note is real?
7. Why are the outlaws excited to find the prince's crown?
8. Why does Billy enjoy eating garlic?
9. Why does the prince appear in Jemmy's room in Chapter 3?
10. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)