Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how does Billy think people will identify him?
(a) By taste.
(b) By sight.
(c) By listening.
(d) By smell.
2. What does the prince put in the moat?
3. How thin is Cutwater described?
4. What is laying hands on a price worse than?
5. Jemmy remembers Billy as what?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A king.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A rat catcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the prince not do?
2. What does Billy say will happen to him if he is discovered delivering the note?
3. What does the prince call the animal the boys are riding?
4. What do Jemmy and his dad do for a living?
5. Where does Jemmy think about hiding in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jemmy get the outlaws to increase their ransom demand?
2. Why do the outlaws think the prince is refusing to deliver the ransom note?
3. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
4. Why does Jemmy want to hide in the sewers?
5. What are some of the pranks the prince has played on people at the castle?
6. What does Jemmy tell the outlaws he is writing in the ransom note?
7. Why does the prince refuse to deliver the ransom note?
8. What does Jemmy think about when he gets off the horse in the fog?
9. What does the outlaws' hut look like?
10. What happens over the year at the prince's lessons?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)