|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jemmy has to read the note to the outlaws in what manner?
(d) Upside down.
2. What kind of pies are in the basket?
3. What is Jemmy's father's occupation?
(a) A rat catcher.
(b) A potato man.
(c) A king.
(d) A teacher.
4. What does Cutwater find in a stolen coat pocket?
(b) A scrap of paper.
5. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
(a) He yells.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He smiles.
(d) His mouth falls open.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many whipping boys have there already been beginning in Chapter 1?
2. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
3. Who comes to Jemmy's chamber at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 10, how does Billy think people will identify him?
5. What kind of tarts are in the basket?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jemmy suggest when Billy rejects his first idea of how to deliver the ransom note?
2. What changes do the outlaws make in their ransom note delivery plan in Chapter 12?
3. Who pulls the prince from the horse and then grabs Jemmy in Chapter 5?
4. Why does Jemmy not want the prince to reveal his identity?
5. Why does Prince Brat not yell and holler when he is getting whipped?
6. Why do the outlaws whip Prince Brat?
7. Why does the prince choose Jemmy to join him?
8. What is Jemmy dreaming about in Chapter 1?
9. What does Jemmy think about when he gets off the horse in the fog?
10. Why does Billy enjoy eating garlic?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)