|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what animal does Jemmy compare Billy?
(a) A bird.
(b) An ox.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
2. What is the prince's nickname?
(a) Prince Boy.
(b) Prince Trouble.
(c) Prince Nerd.
(d) Prince Brat.
3. What does Billy eat to clear his head?
(c) Veal pie.
4. What is hanging from the rafters at the cutthroats' living quarters?
5. With what punishment does the prince threaten the cutthroats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy think will happen if Prince Brat takes the ransom note to the castle?
2. What reward do the cutthroats want?
3. What does the prince sit on in Chapter 8?
4. Why does Jemmy get whipped in the morning?
5. The cutthroats are surprised that Jemmy knows what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
2. What does the outlaws' hut look like?
3. Why does Billy hesitate in sending the prince (who he thinks is the whipping boy) to deliver the ransom note?
4. Who is the whipping boy?
5. How do the boys get lost in the forest?
6. Why is the prince unhappy with Jemmy in Chapter 1?
7. What is Cutwater's concern about the ransom note in Chapter 9?
8. What does Jemmy tell the outlaws he is writing in the ransom note?
9. Why does Jemmy not want the prince to reveal his identity?
10. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)