|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy say they are as rough as?
(a) A sack of potatoes.
(b) A pile of dirt.
(c) A sack of nails.
(d) A piece of wood.
2. Who throws the prince into Jemmy?
(c) The tutor.
(d) The king.
3. Who taught Jemmy his way through the sewers?
(a) The king.
(b) His ma.
(c) His pa.
(d) The prince.
4. What does the prince call the animal the boys are riding?
(a) A bad navigator.
(b) A dumb-headed beast.
(c) A smart-headed beast.
(d) A backwards animal.
5. What is Jemmy's father's occupation?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A rat catcher.
(c) A potato man.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jemmy say the devil has on his shoes?
2. How much does Billy think the prince weighs?
3. Who hits the whipping boy in Chapter 2?
4. What kind of tarts are in the basket?
5. Who does Billy say will receive punishment?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the prince react to the breakfast the outlaws offer him?
2. Who pulls the prince from the horse and then grabs Jemmy in Chapter 5?
3. What does the outlaws' hut look like?
4. Why does Jemmy want to hide in the sewers?
5. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the ransom note?
6. What does Cutwater have in his chest?
7. What does the king's crest on the horse's saddle cause the outlaws to think?
8. What does Jemmy suggest when Billy rejects his first idea of how to deliver the ransom note?
9. How do the boys get lost in the forest?
10. Who is the whipping boy?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)