|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cutwater find in a stolen coat pocket?
(b) A scrap of paper.
2. What does Billy say will improve the taste of the boys' breakfast?
3. What type of breeches does Jemmy wear?
4. To what does Cutwater compare the king's soldiers?
(a) A trail of rats.
(b) A school of fish.
(c) A trail of ants.
(d) A pack of dogs.
5. Where does Jemmy think about hiding in Chapter 4?
(a) The river.
(b) The basket.
(c) The stable.
(d) The sewers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jemmy say the devil has on his shoes?
2. What does the prince want Jemmy to do in the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What does the prince decide to do in the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. Who comes to Jemmy's chamber at the beginning of Chapter 3?
5. What can the cutthroats not do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cutwater's concern about the ransom note in Chapter 9?
2. How does Jemmy get the outlaws to increase their ransom demand?
3. What are some of the pranks the prince has played on people at the castle?
4. What does Jemmy tell the outlaws he is writing in the ransom note?
5. Why does the prince choose Jemmy to join him?
6. What does Jemmy think about when he gets off the horse in the fog?
7. Why does Billy enjoy eating garlic?
8. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
9. What does the prince do while Jemmy writes the ransom note?
10. What is the reasoning for the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)