|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Billy have?
2. What color are Billy's teeth?
3. Why doesn't the prince have any money?
(a) He is broke.
(b) He does not like money.
(c) He has no use for it.
(d) It was stolen.
4. What does the prince decide to do in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Run away.
(b) Whip Jemmy.
(d) Learn his lessons.
5. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He yells.
(c) He smiles.
(d) His mouth falls open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy think the boys might have in their pockets?
2. What does Billy think will happen if Prince Brat takes the ransom note to the castle?
3. What cannot be done to the prince?
4. What do the boys take from the castle stable?
5. What does the prince ask Jemmy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens over the year at the prince's lessons?
2. How does Jemmy get the outlaws to increase their ransom demand?
3. When can Jemmy always count on a whipping?
4. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the ransom note?
5. Why does Jemmy suggest the outlaws send the crown with the note?
6. Why does the prince refuse to do his lessons?
7. Why is the prince unhappy with Jemmy in Chapter 1?
8. How does Jemmy sign the ransom note?
9. What does the price command Jemmy to do when they are lost?
10. How does the prince react to the breakfast the outlaws offer him?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)