|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prince sit on in Chapter 8?
(a) Moldy cheese.
(b) Wet straw.
(c) Moldy bed straw.
(d) A large bed.
2. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
(a) A horse load.
(b) A boatload.
(c) A wagonload.
(d) A truckload.
3. What does Billy think will happen if Prince Brat takes the ransom note to the castle?
(a) He will give away their location.
(b) He will take his ransom money.
(c) He will not come back.
(d) He will hurt Billy.
4. Why doesn't the prince have any money?
(a) He does not like money.
(b) He is broke.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) He has no use for it.
5. Who throws the prince into Jemmy?
(b) The tutor.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jemmy say the devil has on his shoes?
2. What reward do the cutthroats want?
3. What does the prince warn Jemmy about?
4. Who is Master Peckwith?
5. To what is the night moon and how it lights the way compared to in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the boys get lost in the forest?
2. What does Jemmy tell the outlaws he is writing in the ransom note?
3. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
4. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
5. Why does Billy enjoy eating garlic?
6. When can Jemmy always count on a whipping?
7. What does the king's crest on the horse's saddle cause the outlaws to think?
8. What does the outlaws' hut look like?
9. What is the reasoning for the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
10. Who is the whipping boy?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)