|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy use for ink?
(a) Beet root juice.
2. Where do the cutthroats have reserved seats?
(a) In heaven.
(b) In the boat.
(c) In hell.
(d) In the castle.
3. What nickname does Billy have?
4. What reasoning is behind the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is hungry.
5. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
(a) His mouth falls open.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He yells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Jemmy his way through the sewers?
2. What does the prince tie to the chairs at the feast?
3. Where do the boys have to sleep in Chapter 6?
4. What is the prince fuming like in Chapter 10?
5. Who is Jemmy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the outlaws' hut look like?
2. Who do Jemmy and the prince meet in the forest after they get away from Cutwater in Chapter 14?
3. What are some of the pranks the prince has played on people at the castle?
4. Why does Petunia attack the outlaws?
5. Why does Jemmy have to return to the castle?
6. How does Jemmy get the outlaws to increase their ransom demand?
7. What does Jemmy tell the outlaws he is writing in the ransom note?
8. How does Jemmy sign the ransom note?
9. What does the price command Jemmy to do when they are lost?
10. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)