|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reward do the cutthroats want?
2. What type of stockings does Jemmy wear?
3. How many whipping boys have there already been beginning in Chapter 1?
4. Who thinks Jemmy might have lied in the ransom note?
(a) The king.
(c) Prince Brat.
5. What does the prince refuse to do?
(a) Eat the pheasant.
(b) Wear the crown.
(c) Deliver the note.
(d) Talk to the outlaws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pies are in the basket?
2. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What is the prince wearing in the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. The cutthroats are surprised that Jemmy knows what?
5. What does Billy say gets lost in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the prince do while Jemmy writes the ransom note?
2. What does Cutwater have in his chest?
3. Why do the outlaws think that Jemmy is really the prince?
4. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
5. What does the king's crest on the horse's saddle cause the outlaws to think?
6. What does the price command Jemmy to do when they are lost?
7. Who pulls the prince from the horse and then grabs Jemmy in Chapter 5?
8. Why does the prince refuse to do his lessons?
9. What happens over the year at the prince's lessons?
10. What do the outlaws feed the boys?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)