|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Jemmy think the Prince will have him charged?
2. What does the prince refuse to do?
(a) Deliver the note.
(b) Talk to the outlaws.
(c) Eat the pheasant.
(d) Wear the crown.
3. Why doesn't the prince have any money?
(a) He has no use for it.
(b) He does not like money.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) He is broke.
4. What are "creepy things," according to Jemmy?
5. What is Cutwater gnawing on in Chapter 8?
(a) Roasted turkey.
(b) Roasted duck.
(c) Roasted pheasant.
(d) Roasted ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy think the king will find them?
2. What does Billy say will improve the taste of the boys' breakfast?
3. Who receives punishment for the prince?
4. What does the prince put on the knights' saddles?
5. Who comes to Jemmy's chamber at the beginning of Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jemmy not want the prince to reveal his identity?
2. What does Jemmy tell the outlaws he is writing in the ransom note?
3. Why does the prince choose Jemmy to join him?
4. Why is the prince known as Prince Brat?
5. What does Jemmy suggest when Billy rejects his first idea of how to deliver the ransom note?
6. Who is the whipping boy?
7. Why are the outlaws excited to find the prince's crown?
8. How does the prince react to the breakfast the outlaws offer him?
9. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
10. Why does Billy enjoy eating garlic?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)