|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy think will happen if Prince Brat takes the ransom note to the castle?
(a) He will hurt Billy.
(b) He will give away their location.
(c) He will take his ransom money.
(d) He will not come back.
2. To what does Cutwater compare the king's soldiers?
(a) A trail of ants.
(b) A trail of rats.
(c) A school of fish.
(d) A pack of dogs.
3. What does the prince warn Jemmy about?
(a) Getting whipped.
(b) Running away.
4. Jemmy says the prince has the "sense of a" what?
5. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the note?
(a) Prince Brat.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Jemmy think the Prince will have him charged?
2. What kind of pies are in the basket?
3. What is moldy in Chapter 6?
4. What does Billy want to sharpen?
5. What reasoning is behind the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jemmy excited to receive a whipping at lessons the first day following the king's feast?
2. What does the prince do while Jemmy writes the ransom note?
3. What does Jemmy suggest when Billy rejects his first idea of how to deliver the ransom note?
4. When can Jemmy always count on a whipping?
5. How do the outlaws decide who will write the ransom note?
6. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
7. Why does Jemmy want to hide in the sewers?
8. What does Jemmy tell the outlaws he is writing in the ransom note?
9. Why are the outlaws excited to find the prince's crown?
10. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)