|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prince refuse to do?
(a) Talk to the outlaws.
(b) Wear the crown.
(c) Deliver the note.
(d) Eat the pheasant.
2. What is laying hands on a price worse than?
3. What do the boys eat with their bread?
4. How do the boys get lost?
(a) A fog sets in.
(b) They forget to bring a map.
(c) A storm comes.
(d) They take a wrong turn.
5. What does Jemmy look for in his breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. The cutthroats are surprised that Jemmy knows what?
2. What does Jemmy want to trick the cutthroats into doing?
3. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
4. What does the prince need to sleep, according to Jemmy?
5. How many whacks does the prince ask for in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jemmy get the outlaws to increase their ransom demand?
2. Who pulls the prince from the horse and then grabs Jemmy in Chapter 5?
3. What is Jemmy dreaming about in Chapter 1?
4. Why is the prince unhappy with Jemmy in Chapter 1?
5. Why do the outlaws think that Jemmy is really the prince?
6. Why does the prince appear in Jemmy's room in Chapter 3?
7. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
8. What does Cutwater have in his chest?
9. How do the outlaws decide who will write the ransom note?
10. Why does Jemmy want to hide in the sewers?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)