|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many whipping boys have there already been beginning in Chapter 1?
2. What does the prince warn Jemmy about?
(c) Getting whipped.
(d) Running away.
3. The prince would rather eat what than the food that is given to him in Chapter 6?
4. Why does Jemmy not cry?
(a) To annoy the prince.
(b) Because he is happy.
(c) Because he misses his dad.
(d) To keep the king happy.
5. Who thinks Jemmy might have lied in the ransom note?
(a) Prince Brat.
(c) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jemmy says the king favors a slow boiling in what?
2. What does the prince think his breakfast is not fit for?
3. To what animal does Jemmy compare Billy?
4. How does Jemmy sign the ransom note?
5. What is moldy in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the prince do while Jemmy writes the ransom note?
2. Why does the prince choose Jemmy to join him?
3. What is Jemmy dreaming about in Chapter 1?
4. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
5. Who is the whipping boy?
6. Why do the outlaws think that Jemmy is really the prince?
7. What is the prince carrying in the basket?
8. What is the reasoning for the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
9. What does the outlaws' hut look like?
10. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)