|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jemmy says the prince has the "sense of a" what?
2. The cutthroats are surprised that Jemmy knows what?
(a) How to cook.
(b) His letters.
(c) How to ride a horse.
(d) How to catch rats.
3. What does the prince think his breakfast is not fit for?
4. What do the outlaws give the boys for breakfast?
(a) Veal pie and garlic.
(b) Herring and veal pie.
(c) Herring and bread.
(d) Garlic and bread.
5. What is hanging from the rafters at the cutthroats' living quarters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cutwater find in a stolen coat pocket?
2. Where does Jemmy come from?
3. Who is Master Peckwith?
4. Why does Jemmy not cry?
5. With what punishment does the prince threaten the cutthroats?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jemmy suggest when Billy rejects his first idea of how to deliver the ransom note?
2. How does Jemmy get the outlaws to increase their ransom demand?
3. What are some of the pranks the prince has played on people at the castle?
4. What is Cutwater's concern about the ransom note in Chapter 9?
5. What does Cutwater have in his chest?
6. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
7. What does Jemmy think about when he gets off the horse in the fog?
8. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the ransom note?
9. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
10. Why does Jemmy not want the prince to reveal his identity?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)