|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Billy have?
2. What color are Billy's teeth?
3. What does Billy use for ink?
(c) Beet root juice.
4. What is the prince fuming like in Chapter 10?
(a) A heater.
(b) A fire.
(c) A stovepipe.
(d) An oven.
5. What does the prince want Jemmy to do in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Run away.
(b) Fall off.
(c) Lead the animal.
(d) Light a lantern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jemmy remembers Billy as what?
2. What does Billy say they are as rough as?
3. What does Jemmy call the prince at the end of Chapter 7?
4. How does Billy think the king will find them?
5. Where do the boys have to sleep in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jemmy want to hide in the sewers?
2. What does Jemmy suggest when Billy rejects his first idea of how to deliver the ransom note?
3. Why is the prince angry with Jemmy in Chapter 7?
4. Who is the whipping boy?
5. Why are the outlaws excited to find the prince's crown?
6. What does the king's crest on the horse's saddle cause the outlaws to think?
7. Why is the prince unhappy with Jemmy in Chapter 1?
8. What does Jemmy tell the outlaws he is writing in the ransom note?
9. What is the reasoning for the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
10. How does Jemmy get the outlaws to increase their ransom demand?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)