|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A cutthroat.
(b) The king.
(d) The tutor.
2. What nickname does Billy have?
3. How thin is Cutwater described?
4. What is the prince's nickname?
(a) Prince Trouble.
(b) Prince Brat.
(c) Prince Boy.
(d) Prince Nerd.
5. What animal does Jemmy compare himself to in Chapter 2?
(a) A horse.
(b) A peacock.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jemmy says the prince has the "sense of a" what?
2. What does Jemmy contemplate doing in the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Who throws the prince into Jemmy?
4. Why does Jemmy get whipped in the morning?
5. What does the prince put in the moat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cutwater's concern about the ransom note in Chapter 9?
2. What is Jemmy dreaming about in Chapter 1?
3. Why do the outlaws think that Jemmy is really the prince?
4. Why does the prince refuse to do his lessons?
5. What does Jemmy think about when he gets off the horse in the fog?
6. Why does Jemmy suggest the outlaws send the crown with the note?
7. Why is Jemmy excited to receive a whipping at lessons the first day following the king's feast?
8. What does the king's crest on the horse's saddle cause the outlaws to think?
9. Why does the prince appear in Jemmy's room in Chapter 3?
10. What does the outlaws' hut look like?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)