|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is moldy in Chapter 6?
(a) The food.
(b) The river.
(c) The floor.
(d) The roof.
2. What kind of plate is in the basket?
3. Where does Jemmy come from?
(a) The palace.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The stables.
(d) The city streets.
4. What does Billy say gets lost in the forest?
5. What does Billy think the boys might have in their pockets?
(b) A knife.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the prince afraid?
2. To what kind of bird does Billy compare the boys?
3. What does the prince call the animal the boys are riding?
4. Who is Jemmy?
5. How much does Billy think the prince weighs?
Short Essay Questions
1. When can Jemmy always count on a whipping?
2. What does the king's crest on the horse's saddle cause the outlaws to think?
3. How do the outlaws decide who will write the ransom note?
4. What are some of the pranks the prince has played on people at the castle?
5. Who is the whipping boy?
6. What is the prince carrying in the basket?
7. Why is the prince unhappy with Jemmy in Chapter 1?
8. What does Cutwater have in his chest?
9. What do the cutthroats want from the prince and Jemmy?
10. How does the prince react to the breakfast the outlaws offer him?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)