|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Jemmy and the prince following in Chapter 15?
(a) The young girl.
(b) The river.
(c) The outlaws.
(d) The bear.
2. What does the Hot-Potato Man offer the boys in Chapter 18?
(d) A birdcage.
3. Who does Jemmy meet in the city?
(b) Master Peckwith.
(c) The king.
(d) His father.
4. Who follows Jemmy running out of the hut in Chapter 13?
(a) Billy and the prince.
(b) No one.
(c) Billy and Cutwater.
(d) Cutwater and the prince.
5. What does Jemmy say the prince has for brains?
6. What does the prince pull out of the mud in Chapter 15?
(a) A boat.
(c) A chair leg.
(d) A raft.
7. Where is the prince going at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(a) The castle.
(b) The forest.
(c) The river.
(d) The outlaws' hut.
8. Jemmy says he knows more places to hide than what?
(a) A cat.
(b) A thief.
(c) A rat.
(d) A rabbit.
9. Why do the outlaws think the prince refuses to take the note?
(a) He does not know the way to the castle.
(b) He is not the whipping boy.
(c) He wants part of the reward.
(d) He is going to run away.
10. What does the prince swear to do in Chapter 20?
(c) His lessons.
(d) Whip Jemmy.
11. What has the prince never been allowed to do?
(a) Carry anything.
(b) Watch anything.
(c) Eat anything.
(d) Learn anything.
12. What type of streets does the city have?
13. What does the prince tell Hot-Potato Man to do with Jemmy?
(a) Kidnap him.
(b) Turn him in.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Feed him.
14. What does the prince promise Jemmy at the end of Chapter 12?
15. Where are the fairgrounds located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jemmy ask the girl in the forest?
2. Why does the prince say he is following Jemmy in Chapter 19?
3. Of what are the doors of the castle's throne room made?
4. What is Jemmy harder to catch than?
5. What does Jemmy put on his head in Chapter 16?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)