|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the prince never been allowed to do?
(a) Carry anything.
(b) Learn anything.
(c) Eat anything.
(d) Watch anything.
2. To what type of animal hide does Cutwater compare the whipping victims?
(a) A bear.
(b) A cat.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) An elephant.
3. What does the prince swear to do in Chapter 20?
(a) His lessons.
(b) Whip Jemmy.
4. Jemmy is described as a what of the streets in Chapter 13?
5. What does the prince tell Hot-Potato Man to do with Jemmy?
(a) Kidnap him.
(b) Turn him in.
(c) Feed him.
(d) Ignore him.
6. To what animal is Jemmy's running compared in Chapter 13?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A fox.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A horse.
7. What does Jemmy say the prince has for brains?
8. Who follows Jemmy running out of the hut in Chapter 13?
(a) Billy and Cutwater.
(b) Billy and the prince.
(c) No one.
(d) Cutwater and the prince.
9. What does the king give Betsy and the Hot-Potato Man?
(a) A whipping.
(b) The reward.
(d) A medal.
10. Who does Billy hit with the whip?
(a) The prince.
(b) Hot-Potato Man.
11. What is the young woman in the forest carrying in Chapter 14?
(a) Rope and fish.
(b) Honey and fish.
(c) Rope and honey.
(d) Honey and bees.
12. Who does Jemmy meet in the city?
(a) His father.
(b) The king.
(d) Master Peckwith.
13. Jemmy describes picking up trash to the prince as what?
(a) Finding ransom.
(c) Treasure hunting.
14. What is the prince scared of in the sewers?
(a) Being with Jemmy.
(b) The dark.
(c) The water.
(d) Getting lost.
15. Who is driving the coach the boys see in Chapter 15?
(a) The outlaws.
(c) The Hot-Potato Man.
(d) The dancing bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jemmy hide from the outlaw in?
2. Who tries to keep from drowning in Chapter 17?
3. What is Jemmy harder to catch than?
4. Where is the young girl in the forest going?
5. Who takes the horse towards the castle?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)