|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jemmy think is his vehicle for escape in Chapter 12?
(a) The horse.
(b) The garlic.
(c) The bed straw.
(d) The chest.
2. What animal does Cutwater move like in Chapter 17?
(a) A greyhound.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A bear.
(d) A fox.
3. What color is the prince's face when Jemmy meets him after running through the forest?
4. To what type of animal hide does Cutwater compare the whipping victims?
(a) A bear.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rabbit.
5. Where are the fairgrounds located?
6. Jemmy tells the prince to say he went where?
(a) The fair.
(b) The outlaws' hut.
(c) The river.
(d) The castle.
7. What does the prince tell Hot-Potato Man to do with Jemmy?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Turn him in.
(c) Feed him.
(d) Kidnap him.
8. Of what are the doors of the castle's throne room made?
9. Who does Jemmy meet in the city?
(b) Master Peckwith.
(c) The king.
(d) His father.
10. What does the king give Betsy and the Hot-Potato Man?
(a) The reward.
(b) A whipping.
(c) A medal.
11. What is above the left side of the sewer?
(a) The river.
(b) The fair.
(c) The brewery.
(d) The castle.
12. Who takes the horse towards the castle?
(b) Prince Brat.
13. What does Jemmy say the Prince should have done in Chapter 17?
(a) Stayed quiet.
(c) Run away.
14. What does Jemmy ask the girl in the forest?
(a) Which way the castle is.
(b) Which way the outlaws' hut is.
(c) Which way the river is.
(d) Which way the fair is.
15. What does Jemmy put on his head in Chapter 16?
(a) A kettle.
(b) A sack.
(c) A potato.
(d) A blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the prince say he is following Jemmy in Chapter 19?
2. What does the prince call the outlaws?
3. What does Jemmy flash at the prince in Chapter 11?
4. Jemmy describes picking up trash to the prince as what?
5. What does the prince pull out of the mud in Chapter 15?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)