|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is above the left side of the sewer?
(a) The castle.
(b) The fair.
(c) The river.
(d) The brewery.
2. What is the most valuable thing that Jemmy finds in Chapter 15?
(a) The back of a chair.
(b) A birdcage.
(d) A chair leg.
3. What type of streets does the city have?
4. What has the prince never been allowed to do?
(a) Carry anything.
(b) Learn anything.
(c) Watch anything.
(d) Eat anything.
5. By what part of the body do the outlaws hold onto the boys in Chapter 16?
(a) By the leg.
(b) By the neck.
(c) By the ear.
(d) By the arm.
6. What is the name of the young girl in the forest?
7. Who tries to keep from drowning in Chapter 17?
(b) Prince Brat.
8. What does the prince swear to do in Chapter 20?
(a) Whip Jemmy.
(c) His lessons.
9. What does Jemmy put on his head in Chapter 16?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A potato.
(c) A sack.
(d) A kettle.
10. What are Jemmy and the prince following in Chapter 15?
(a) The bear.
(b) The outlaws.
(c) The young girl.
(d) The river.
11. Who follows the boys into the sewers?
(b) The king's soldiers.
(c) Hot-Potato Man.
(d) The outlaws.
12. To what type of animal hide does Cutwater compare the whipping victims?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A cat.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A bear.
13. What is Jemmy harder to catch than?
(a) A tick.
(b) A fly.
(c) A flea.
(d) A bird.
14. What is the young woman in the forest carrying in Chapter 14?
(a) Honey and bees.
(b) Honey and fish.
(c) Rope and fish.
(d) Rope and honey.
15. Where are the fairgrounds located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jemmy see when he is running through the forest?
2. What does Betsy think the Hot-Potato Man's horses need?
3. Who does Billy hit with the whip?
4. What does Jemmy hide from the outlaw in?
5. What color is the prince's face when Jemmy meets him after running through the forest?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)