|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does Petunia receive from the king?
(a) Official Safety Bear.
(b) Official Singing Bear.
(c) Official Dancing Bear.
(d) Official Scaring Bear.
2. What does the prince call the outlaws?
(a) Common worms.
(b) Common rascals.
(c) Common thieves.
(d) Common royalty.
3. Betsy says Petunia is gentle as a what?
4. What does the prince pull out of the mud in Chapter 15?
(a) A chair leg.
(c) A boat.
(d) A raft.
5. What color is the prince's face when Jemmy meets him after running through the forest?
6. To what type of animal hide does Cutwater compare the whipping victims?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bear.
(d) An elephant.
7. What is Jemmy harder to catch than?
(a) A tick.
(b) A fly.
(c) A bird.
(d) A flea.
8. By what part of the body do the outlaws hold onto the boys in Chapter 16?
(a) By the leg.
(b) By the ear.
(c) By the neck.
(d) By the arm.
9. What does the prince promise Jemmy at the end of Chapter 12?
10. What does Jemmy ask the girl in the forest?
(a) Which way the castle is.
(b) Which way the fair is.
(c) Which way the river is.
(d) Which way the outlaws' hut is.
11. Who takes the horse towards the castle?
(c) Prince Brat.
12. What does Betsy think the Hot-Potato Man's horses need?
13. What does the king give Betsy and the Hot-Potato Man?
(a) The reward.
(b) A whipping.
(c) A medal.
14. What does the prince tell Hot-Potato Man to do with Jemmy?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Kidnap him.
(c) Turn him in.
(d) Feed him.
15. What is above the left side of the sewer?
(a) The river.
(b) The brewery.
(c) The fair.
(d) The castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jemmy refer to the ransom in Chapter 12?
2. What does Billy put in the linen sack?
3. What tears at the boys' clothes in Chapter 14?
4. Who does Billy hit with the whip?
5. Jemmy tells the prince to say he went where?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)