|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jemmy is described as a what of the streets in Chapter 13?
2. What color is the prince's face when Jemmy meets him after running through the forest?
3. Of what are the doors of the castle's throne room made?
4. What is the name of the young girl in the forest?
5. Who follows the boys into the sewers?
(a) The king's soldiers.
(b) The outlaws.
(c) Hot-Potato Man.
6. What does Jemmy flash at the prince in Chapter 11?
(a) His tongue.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His eyes.
7. What is the prince scared of in the sewers?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) Being with Jemmy.
(c) The dark.
(d) The water.
8. Who follows Jemmy running out of the hut in Chapter 13?
(a) Billy and the prince.
(b) Billy and Cutwater.
(c) No one.
(d) Cutwater and the prince.
9. Betsy says Petunia is gentle as a what?
10. Jemmy tells the prince to say he went where?
(a) The river.
(b) The outlaws' hut.
(c) The fair.
(d) The castle.
11. What does Jemmy say the Prince should have done in Chapter 17?
(a) Run away.
(d) Stayed quiet.
12. What name do the boys hear being called in Chapter 14?
13. To what type of animal hide does Cutwater compare the whipping victims?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A bear.
(c) A cat.
(d) An elephant.
14. What does Cutwater say he will do to the boys in Chapter 12?
(a) Play with them.
(b) Feed them.
(c) Tie them up.
(d) Let them go.
15. Who does Jemmy meet in the city?
(a) His father.
(c) Master Peckwith.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the young girl in the forest going?
2. What is the most valuable thing that Jemmy finds in Chapter 15?
3. What does the prince tell Hot-Potato Man to do with Jemmy?
4. What is the only safe place Jemmy knows?
5. What does Jemmy say the prince has for brains?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)