|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Jemmy say he can patch a roof?
(a) Veal pie.
2. How does Jemmy sign the ransom note?
(a) Your kind son.
(b) Your obedient son.
(c) Your kidnapped son.
(d) Your lost son.
3. What does Billy want to sharpen?
(a) An owl feather.
(b) An eagle feather.
(c) A hawk's feather.
(d) A cardinal feather.
4. What can the cutthroats not do?
5. What is the prince wearing in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A black shirt.
(b) An invisible cape.
(c) A hat.
(d) A black cloak.
6. What do the boys take from the castle stable?
(a) A horse.
(b) A pig.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A cow.
7. What does the prince put on the knights' saddles?
8. To what kind of bird does Billy compare the boys?
(a) Blue jays.
9. Where do the cutthroats live?
(a) In a hut.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In the sewer.
(d) In a castle.
10. Why doesn't the prince have any money?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) He does not like money.
(c) He has no use for it.
(d) He is broke.
11. What does Jemmy say the outlaws should send with the ransom note?
(a) The basket.
(b) The crown.
(c) The crest.
(d) The food.
12. Who is Master Peckwith?
(a) The king.
(b) The prince.
(c) The royal tutor.
(d) The whipping boy.
13. What is the prince fuming like in Chapter 10?
(a) A stovepipe.
(b) A heater.
(c) A fire.
(d) An oven.
14. The prince would rather eat what than the food that is given to him in Chapter 6?
15. In Chapter 10, how does Billy think people will identify him?
(a) By sight.
(b) By smell.
(c) By taste.
(d) By listening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many whacks does the king command in Chapter 1?
2. What do the boys eat with their bread?
3. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
4. To what does Cutwater compare the king's soldiers?
5. What reward do the cutthroats want?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)