|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are "creepy things," according to Jemmy?
2. Who thinks Jemmy might have lied in the ransom note?
(b) Prince Brat.
(d) The king.
3. Jemmy remembers Billy as what?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A rat catcher.
(d) A king.
4. Who taught Jemmy his way through the sewers?
(a) The king.
(b) The prince.
(c) His pa.
(d) His ma.
5. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the note?
(a) Prince Brat.
6. Jemmy compares the outlaws to what animal in Chapter 10?
7. What does Billy eat to clear his head?
(b) Veal pie.
8. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
(a) A boatload.
(b) A horse load.
(c) A wagonload.
(d) A truckload.
9. What does the prince ask Jemmy?
(a) Why he stays at the castle.
(b) Why he gets in trouble.
(c) Why he never washes.
(d) Why he never bawls.
10. What does the prince need to sleep, according to Jemmy?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(b) A candle.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A fan.
11. What does Billy say will improve the taste of the boys' breakfast?
12. With what does Jemmy say he can patch a roof?
(d) Veal pie.
13. Cutwater says that he is the "grand" what?
14. What fights with rats in Jemmy's town?
15. Jemmy says the prince has the "sense of a" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the prince afraid?
2. What does Billy say they are as rough as?
3. To what does Cutwater compare the king's soldiers?
4. What reward do the cutthroats want?
5. What is Jemmy's father's occupation?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)