|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He smiles.
(c) His mouth falls open.
(d) He yells.
2. Jemmy has to read the note to the outlaws in what manner?
(a) Upside down.
3. What does Billy think will happen if Prince Brat takes the ransom note to the castle?
(a) He will not come back.
(b) He will hurt Billy.
(c) He will give away their location.
(d) He will take his ransom money.
4. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the note?
(d) Prince Brat.
5. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
(b) The king.
(c) A cutthroat.
(d) The tutor.
6. Who hits the whipping boy in Chapter 2?
(a) The prince.
(b) Master Peckwith.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The king.
7. What does the prince refuse to do?
(a) Deliver the note.
(b) Eat the pheasant.
(c) Wear the crown.
(d) Talk to the outlaws.
8. What does Billy want to sharpen?
(a) A cardinal feather.
(b) A hawk's feather.
(c) An eagle feather.
(d) An owl feather.
9. What does the prince have in the basket?
(a) Jemmy's money.
(b) The king's crest.
(c) A rat.
(d) The king's sword.
10. What cannot be done to the prince?
11. What is the prince wearing in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A hat.
(b) A black shirt.
(c) A black cloak.
(d) An invisible cape.
12. Jemmy says the prince has the "sense of a" what?
13. What does Billy eat to clear his head?
(a) Veal pie.
14. What kind of plate is in the basket?
15. What is the last thing the cutthroats lift out of the basket?
(a) The prince's crown.
(b) The prince's crest.
(c) The prince's money.
(d) The prince's cloak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prince think his breakfast is not fit for?
2. Where do the boys have to sleep in Chapter 6?
3. What does the prince want Jemmy to do in the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. To what vegetable does the tutor compare the prince?
5. What does Billy say will improve the taste of the boys' breakfast?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)