|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy say will improve the taste of the boys' breakfast?
2. What reward do the cutthroats want?
3. What does the prince need to sleep, according to Jemmy?
(a) A fan.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) A candle.
(d) A blanket.
4. What does the prince warn Jemmy about?
(b) Getting whipped.
(c) Running away.
5. What does the prince decide to do in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Run away.
(b) Learn his lessons.
(d) Whip Jemmy.
6. What is the prince's nickname?
(a) Prince Boy.
(b) Prince Nerd.
(c) Prince Brat.
(d) Prince Trouble.
7. What are "creepy things," according to Jemmy?
8. Who is Master Peckwith?
(a) The whipping boy.
(b) The royal tutor.
(c) The king.
(d) The prince.
9. How thin is Cutwater described?
10. Where do the boys have to sleep in Chapter 6?
(a) The horse.
(b) The sewer.
(c) The floor.
(d) The carriage.
11. To what animal does Jemmy compare Billy?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) A horse.
(d) An ox.
12. What cannot be done to the prince?
13. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
(a) A horse load.
(b) A truckload.
(c) A boatload.
(d) A wagonload.
14. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The tutor.
(c) The king.
(d) A cutthroat.
15. What color are Billy's teeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is laying hands on a price worse than?
2. Who receives punishment for the prince?
3. What is the prince carrying in the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. What do the boys eat with their bread?
5. What does Jemmy add to the reward?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)