|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Jemmy say he can patch a roof?
(a) Veal pie.
2. What type of stockings does Jemmy wear?
3. What does the prince decide to do in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Learn his lessons.
(c) Whip Jemmy.
(d) Run away.
4. To what is the moon compared in Chapter 3?
(a) An evil eye.
(b) The prince.
(d) A sun.
5. Why does Jemmy get whipped in the morning?
(a) Jemmy dresses in rags.
(b) The tutor does not like Jemmy.
(c) The prince asks Jemmy to get whipped.
(d) The prince does not know his lessons.
6. The prince would rather eat what than the food that is given to him in Chapter 6?
7. What does Billy put on his head at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The garlic.
(b) The prince's crest.
(c) The basket.
(d) The prince's crown.
8. What does the prince need to sleep, according to Jemmy?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A candle.
(d) A fan.
9. How thin is Cutwater described?
10. How much does Billy think the prince weighs?
(a) 60 pounds.
(b) 55 pounds.
(c) 65 pounds.
(d) 45 pounds.
11. What do the outlaws give the boys for breakfast?
(a) Veal pie and garlic.
(b) Herring and veal pie.
(c) Herring and bread.
(d) Garlic and bread.
12. What does Billy think the boys might have in their pockets?
(b) A knife.
(d) A map.
13. To what is the night moon and how it lights the way compared to in Chapter 4?
(a) A night light.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A candle.
14. What kind of plate is in the basket?
15. What is the prince fuming like in Chapter 10?
(a) A heater.
(b) A stovepipe.
(c) An oven.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the cutthroats not do?
2. Who do the cutthroats think Jemmy is?
3. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
4. What does Billy say they are as rough as?
5. Who is Master Peckwith?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)