|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prince sit on in Chapter 8?
(a) Wet straw.
(b) Moldy cheese.
(c) Moldy bed straw.
(d) A large bed.
2. What does the prince think his breakfast is not fit for?
3. How many friends does Jemmy say the prince has?
4. What does the prince refuse to do?
(a) Talk to the outlaws.
(b) Deliver the note.
(c) Wear the crown.
(d) Eat the pheasant.
5. What does the prince put in the moat?
6. What does the prince decide to do in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Learn his lessons.
(b) Run away.
(d) Whip Jemmy.
7. Who do the cutthroats think Jemmy is?
(a) The prince.
(b) The potato man.
(c) The tutor.
(d) The whipping boy.
8. What does the whipping boy learn to do?
(a) Speak another language.
(b) Ride a horse.
(d) Play music.
9. What fights with rats in Jemmy's town?
10. Why does Jemmy not cry?
(a) Because he is happy.
(b) To annoy the prince.
(c) To keep the king happy.
(d) Because he misses his dad.
11. What does the prince want Jemmy to do in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Light a lantern.
(b) Lead the animal.
(c) Run away.
(d) Fall off.
12. Where do the cutthroats have reserved seats?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In heaven.
(c) In hell.
(d) In the boat.
13. What does Billy have written about him?
(a) A movie.
(b) A book.
(c) A poem.
(d) A song.
14. What color are Billy's teeth?
15. Who thinks Jemmy might have lied in the ransom note?
(a) Prince Brat.
(b) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Cutwater compare the king's soldiers?
2. What does Billy want to sharpen?
3. Where does Jemmy come from?
4. How many whipping boys have there already been beginning in Chapter 1?
5. What does the prince warn Jemmy about?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)