|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Cutwater compare the king's soldiers?
(a) A school of fish.
(b) A trail of ants.
(c) A pack of dogs.
(d) A trail of rats.
2. Where do the boys have to sleep in Chapter 6?
(a) The floor.
(b) The horse.
(c) The sewer.
(d) The carriage.
3. The prince would rather eat what than the food that is given to him in Chapter 6?
4. What does Billy say Cutwater can slip in and out of?
(a) A fence.
(b) A water pipe.
(c) A wormhole.
(d) A keyhole.
5. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
(a) A boatload.
(b) A truckload.
(c) A horse load.
(d) A wagonload.
6. What does Billy's breath smell like?
7. What is Jemmy's father's occupation?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A potato man.
(c) A king.
(d) A rat catcher.
8. How does Billy think the king will find them?
(a) Cutting down trees.
(b) Following the trail.
(c) Sending dogs after them.
(d) Using a map.
9. How much does Billy think the prince weighs?
(a) 60 pounds.
(b) 55 pounds.
(c) 65 pounds.
(d) 45 pounds.
10. What does the prince warn Jemmy about?
(a) Running away.
(b) Getting whipped.
11. What does the whipping boy learn to do?
(a) Ride a horse.
(b) Speak another language.
(d) Play music.
12. What does the prince think his breakfast is not fit for?
13. What is the prince carrying in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A book.
(b) A horse.
(c) A wicker basket.
(d) A whip.
14. What does Billy have written about him?
(a) A poem.
(b) A book.
(c) A movie.
(d) A song.
15. What kind of pies are in the basket?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy say will receive punishment?
2. Why doesn't the prince have any money?
3. Who is Master Peckwith?
4. To what kind of bird does Billy compare the boys?
5. What does the prince decide to do in the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)