|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what vegetable does the tutor compare the prince?
2. What does Jemmy look for in his breakfast?
3. How many whacks does the prince ask for in Chapter 2?
4. What does Billy use for ink?
(c) Beet root juice.
5. What does Jemmy say the outlaws should send with the ransom note?
(a) The food.
(b) The crest.
(c) The basket.
(d) The crown.
6. What do the boys eat with their bread?
7. What does Billy eat to clear his head?
(c) Veal pie.
8. What does Jemmy call the prince at the end of Chapter 7?
(b) Servant boy.
(d) Whipping boy.
9. What reward do the cutthroats want?
10. What does Billy think the boys might have in their pockets?
(a) A knife.
(d) A map.
11. What does Billy say will happen to him if he is discovered delivering the note?
12. The cutthroats are surprised that Jemmy knows what?
(a) His letters.
(b) How to ride a horse.
(c) How to cook.
(d) How to catch rats.
13. What does the prince warn Jemmy about?
(b) Running away.
(c) Getting whipped.
14. What does Billy say Cutwater can slip in and out of?
(a) A wormhole.
(b) A fence.
(c) A keyhole.
(d) A water pipe.
15. Where do the boys have to sleep in Chapter 6?
(a) The sewer.
(b) The horse.
(c) The floor.
(d) The carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
2. What does Billy want to sharpen?
3. Cutwater says that he is the "grand" what?
4. What does Billy say gets lost in the forest?
5. To what animal does Jemmy compare Billy?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)