|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prince wearing in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A black shirt.
(b) A black cloak.
(c) A hat.
(d) An invisible cape.
2. What does the prince tie to the chairs at the feast?
3. Jemmy has to read the note to the outlaws in what manner?
(a) Upside down.
4. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He yells.
(c) He smiles.
(d) His mouth falls open.
5. What does the prince have in the basket?
(a) The king's crest.
(b) Jemmy's money.
(c) The king's sword.
(d) A rat.
6. What do the outlaws give the boys for breakfast?
(a) Herring and bread.
(b) Veal pie and garlic.
(c) Herring and veal pie.
(d) Garlic and bread.
7. What does Billy eat to clear his head?
(d) Veal pie.
8. What is Jemmy's father's occupation?
(a) A rat catcher.
(b) A potato man.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A king.
9. Of what is Cutwater's chest made?
(a) Black maple.
(b) Red oak.
(c) Black oak.
(d) White oak.
10. How does Billy think the king will find them?
(a) Sending dogs after them.
(b) Cutting down trees.
(c) Following the trail.
(d) Using a map.
11. What does Jemmy say the outlaws should send with the ransom note?
(a) The basket.
(b) The food.
(c) The crest.
(d) The crown.
12. What type of breeches does Jemmy wear?
13. What do the boys eat with their bread?
14. What does Billy use for ink?
(c) Beet root juice.
15. Where does Jemmy come from?
(a) The city streets.
(b) The palace.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The stables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prince need to sleep, according to Jemmy?
2. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
3. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
4. What does the prince put on the knights' saddles?
5. How many whacks does the prince ask for in Chapter 2?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)