|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jemmy call the prince at the end of Chapter 7?
(b) Servant boy.
(c) Whipping boy.
2. How much does Billy think the prince weighs?
(a) 60 pounds.
(b) 45 pounds.
(c) 55 pounds.
(d) 65 pounds.
3. What does the prince put in the moat?
4. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
(b) The king.
(c) A cutthroat.
(d) The tutor.
5. What does Billy say gets lost in the forest?
6. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He yells.
(d) His mouth falls open.
7. What is the last thing the cutthroats lift out of the basket?
(a) The prince's cloak.
(b) The prince's money.
(c) The prince's crown.
(d) The prince's crest.
8. What does Billy say Cutwater can slip in and out of?
(a) A wormhole.
(b) A keyhole.
(c) A water pipe.
(d) A fence.
9. What does the prince put on the knights' saddles?
10. What is Cutwater gnawing on in Chapter 8?
(a) Roasted duck.
(b) Roasted ham.
(c) Roasted turkey.
(d) Roasted pheasant.
11. What does the prince need to sleep, according to Jemmy?
(a) A candle.
(b) A fan.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A blanket.
12. How thin is Cutwater described?
13. To what animal does Jemmy compare Billy?
(a) An ox.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A horse.
14. What kind of tracks does the tutor compare the prince's knowledge to?
(a) Pig tracks.
(b) Horse tracks.
(c) Dog tracks.
(d) Mouse tracks.
15. What does Billy say will improve the taste of the boys' breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prince's name?
2. Jemmy compares the outlaws to what animal in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Jemmy get whipped in the morning?
4. What does Billy eat to clear his head?
5. What color are Billy's teeth?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)