|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plate is in the basket?
2. What is Jemmy's father's occupation?
(a) A rat catcher.
(b) A potato man.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A king.
3. What is the prince fuming like in Chapter 10?
(a) An oven.
(b) A stovepipe.
(c) A heater.
(d) A fire.
4. What does the prince sit on in Chapter 8?
(a) Wet straw.
(b) Moldy cheese.
(c) Moldy bed straw.
(d) A large bed.
5. How do the boys get lost?
(a) They take a wrong turn.
(b) They forget to bring a map.
(c) A storm comes.
(d) A fog sets in.
6. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the note?
(a) Prince Brat.
7. Where do the cutthroats have reserved seats?
(a) In heaven.
(b) In hell.
(c) In the boat.
(d) In the castle.
8. Why does Jemmy get whipped in the morning?
(a) The tutor does not like Jemmy.
(b) Jemmy dresses in rags.
(c) The prince does not know his lessons.
(d) The prince asks Jemmy to get whipped.
9. What does the prince warn Jemmy about?
(b) Running away.
(c) Getting whipped.
10. What can the prince not do?
(a) Play with friends.
(b) Write his name.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Ride a horse.
11. With what does Jemmy say he can patch a roof?
(b) Veal pie.
12. What does the prince refuse to do?
(a) Talk to the outlaws.
(b) Eat the pheasant.
(c) Deliver the note.
(d) Wear the crown.
13. What is Cutwater gnawing on in Chapter 8?
(a) Roasted turkey.
(b) Roasted duck.
(c) Roasted ham.
(d) Roasted pheasant.
14. The cutthroats ask the prince to do something that he cannot. What is that something?
(c) Ride a horse.
15. With what does Jemmy think the Prince will have him charged?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the prince have any money?
2. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
3. Who receives punishment for the prince?
4. What does Billy's breath smell like?
5. What is the last thing the cutthroats lift out of the basket?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)