|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jemmy has to read the note to the outlaws in what manner?
(d) Upside down.
2. How many friends does Jemmy say the prince has?
3. What does the prince put on the knights' saddles?
4. What does Jemmy say the devil has on his shoes?
5. Why does Jemmy not cry?
(a) To keep the king happy.
(b) To annoy the prince.
(c) Because he misses his dad.
(d) Because he is happy.
6. What is hanging from the rafters at the cutthroats' living quarters?
7. What does the prince call the animal the boys are riding?
(a) A dumb-headed beast.
(b) A bad navigator.
(c) A backwards animal.
(d) A smart-headed beast.
8. What does Billy say Cutwater can slip in and out of?
(a) A keyhole.
(b) A water pipe.
(c) A fence.
(d) A wormhole.
9. What can the prince not do?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Ride a horse.
(c) Play with friends.
(d) Write his name.
10. What does Billy say gets lost in the forest?
11. What does Jemmy say the outlaws should send with the ransom note?
(a) The crown.
(b) The crest.
(c) The food.
(d) The basket.
12. Who does Billy say will receive punishment?
(a) The king.
(d) Prince Brat.
13. Who comes to Jemmy's chamber at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) The butler.
(b) The tutor.
(c) The prince.
(d) The king.
14. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the note?
(a) Prince Brat.
15. What does the prince tie to the chairs at the feast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy say will happen to him if he is discovered delivering the note?
2. What does the prince decide to do in the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. The prince would rather eat what than the food that is given to him in Chapter 6?
4. What does the prince need to sleep, according to Jemmy?
5. How does Jemmy sign the ransom note?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)