|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many whipping boys have there already been beginning in Chapter 1?
2. What does Billy say Cutwater can slip in and out of?
(a) A water pipe.
(b) A wormhole.
(c) A keyhole.
(d) A fence.
3. To what animal does Jemmy compare Billy?
(a) A bird.
(b) A dog.
(c) An ox.
(d) A horse.
4. How many friends does Jemmy say the prince has?
5. The cutthroats ask the prince to do something that he cannot. What is that something?
(b) Ride a horse.
6. What cannot be done to the prince?
7. What does Jemmy say the outlaws should send with the ransom note?
(a) The basket.
(b) The crown.
(c) The food.
(d) The crest.
8. What does the prince put in the moat?
9. Jemmy remembers Billy as what?
(a) A rat catcher.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A king.
10. What does Billy say will improve the taste of the boys' breakfast?
11. What do the outlaws give the boys for breakfast?
(a) Herring and veal pie.
(b) Garlic and bread.
(c) Veal pie and garlic.
(d) Herring and bread.
12. Who throws the prince into Jemmy?
(a) The tutor.
(c) The king.
13. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The tutor.
(b) The king.
(c) A cutthroat.
14. What is the prince's nickname?
(a) Prince Trouble.
(b) Prince Brat.
(c) Prince Boy.
(d) Prince Nerd.
15. What does the whipping boy learn to do?
(a) Speak another language.
(c) Ride a horse.
(d) Play music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prince wearing in the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. What does Billy say will happen to him if he is discovered delivering the note?
3. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
4. What do Jemmy and his dad do for a living?
5. What does the prince ask Jemmy?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)