|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the boys get lost?
(a) A storm comes.
(b) They take a wrong turn.
(c) A fog sets in.
(d) They forget to bring a map.
2. What is the prince's name?
3. Cutwater says that he is the "grand" what?
4. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
(a) A horse load.
(b) A truckload.
(c) A wagonload.
(d) A boatload.
5. What does Cutwater find in a stolen coat pocket?
(d) A scrap of paper.
6. What kind of plate is in the basket?
7. What does Jemmy say the devil has on his shoes?
8. What does Billy put on his head at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The basket.
(b) The garlic.
(c) The prince's crown.
(d) The prince's crest.
9. How many friends does Jemmy say the prince has?
10. What does Billy think will happen if Prince Brat takes the ransom note to the castle?
(a) He will give away their location.
(b) He will hurt Billy.
(c) He will take his ransom money.
(d) He will not come back.
11. What does Jemmy call the prince at the end of Chapter 7?
(b) Servant boy.
(c) Whipping boy.
12. Jemmy remembers Billy as what?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A rat catcher.
(d) A king.
13. In Chapter 10, how does Billy think people will identify him?
(a) By smell.
(b) By sight.
(c) By listening.
(d) By taste.
14. Who throws the prince into Jemmy?
(a) The tutor.
(d) The king.
15. Of what is the prince afraid?
(a) The dark.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jemmy think about hiding in Chapter 4?
2. What does Jemmy contemplate doing in the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What does the prince put in the moat?
4. What does Billy say Cutwater can slip in and out of?
5. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)