Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how does Billy think people will identify him?
(a) By taste.
(b) By sight.
(c) By listening.
(d) By smell.
2. What does the prince put in the moat?
3. How thin is Cutwater described?
4. What is laying hands on a price worse than?
5. Jemmy remembers Billy as what?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A king.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A rat catcher.
6. What can the prince not do?
(a) Write his name.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Ride a horse.
(d) Play with friends.
7. What does Billy say will happen to him if he is discovered delivering the note?
8. What does the prince call the animal the boys are riding?
(a) A dumb-headed beast.
(b) A smart-headed beast.
(c) A bad navigator.
(d) A backwards animal.
9. What do Jemmy and his dad do for a living?
(a) Teach dance.
(b) Catch rats.
(c) Cook potatoes.
(d) Sweep streets.
10. Where does Jemmy think about hiding in Chapter 4?
(a) The sewers.
(b) The stable.
(c) The river.
(d) The basket.
11. What does Billy want to sharpen?
(a) A hawk's feather.
(b) An owl feather.
(c) An eagle feather.
(d) A cardinal feather.
12. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The king.
(c) The tutor.
(d) A cutthroat.
13. What does Jemmy say the devil has on his shoes?
14. To what does Cutwater compare the king's soldiers?
(a) A school of fish.
(b) A trail of ants.
(c) A pack of dogs.
(d) A trail of rats.
15. What fights with rats in Jemmy's town?
Short Answer Questions
1. The prince would rather eat what than the food that is given to him in Chapter 6?
2. Of what is the prince afraid?
3. Who does Billy say will receive punishment?
4. How does Jemmy respond to the questioning of the note?
5. How many whacks does the king command in Chapter 1?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)