|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prince refuse to do?
(a) Talk to the outlaws.
(b) Eat the pheasant.
(c) Wear the crown.
(d) Deliver the note.
2. Jemmy says the king favors a slow boiling in what?
3. How does Jemmy respond to the questioning of the note?
(a) He threatens the questioner.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is nervous.
4. Where do the boys have to sleep in Chapter 6?
(a) The horse.
(b) The floor.
(c) The sewer.
(d) The carriage.
5. What does Jemmy say the devil has on his shoes?
6. What kind of tarts are in the basket?
7. What does Jemmy call the prince in Chapter 1?
(a) Your Royal Prince.
(b) Your Royal Brat.
(c) Your Royal Highness.
(d) Your Royal Awfulness.
8. What is the prince carrying in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A whip.
(b) A book.
(c) A wicker basket.
(d) A horse.
9. What does Billy want to sharpen?
(a) A hawk's feather.
(b) An owl feather.
(c) A cardinal feather.
(d) An eagle feather.
10. What kind of tracks does the tutor compare the prince's knowledge to?
(a) Horse tracks.
(b) Mouse tracks.
(c) Dog tracks.
(d) Pig tracks.
11. What are "creepy things," according to Jemmy?
12. What does the prince need to sleep, according to Jemmy?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A fan.
(c) A candle.
(d) A stuffed animal.
13. What does Billy use for ink?
(a) Beet root juice.
14. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
(a) A boatload.
(b) A horse load.
(c) A wagonload.
(d) A truckload.
15. What is Jemmy's father's occupation?
(a) A rat catcher.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A king.
(d) A potato man.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what punishment does the prince threaten the cutthroats?
2. Who taught Jemmy his way through the sewers?
3. The cutthroats ask the prince to do something that he cannot. What is that something?
4. What does Jemmy contemplate doing in the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Of what is the prince afraid?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)