|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much reward does Jemmy suggest?
(a) A truckload.
(b) A wagonload.
(c) A horse load.
(d) A boatload.
2. What does Jemmy look for in his breakfast?
3. Where do the cutthroats live?
(a) In a castle.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In the sewer.
(d) In a hut.
4. What does the prince put on the knights' saddles?
5. Who taught Jemmy his way through the sewers?
(a) The king.
(b) His pa.
(c) His ma.
(d) The prince.
6. Who receives punishment for the prince?
(a) The whipping boy.
(b) The nurse.
(c) The tutor.
(d) The prince.
7. Jemmy says the king favors a slow boiling in what?
8. What does the prince need to sleep, according to Jemmy?
(a) A fan.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) A candle.
(d) A blanket.
9. How many whacks does the prince ask for in Chapter 2?
10. What does the prince put in the moat?
11. How much does Billy think the prince weighs?
(a) 45 pounds.
(b) 65 pounds.
(c) 60 pounds.
(d) 55 pounds.
12. Jemmy remembers Billy as what?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A king.
(c) A rat catcher.
(d) A policeman.
13. How do the boys get lost?
(a) A fog sets in.
(b) A storm comes.
(c) They take a wrong turn.
(d) They forget to bring a map.
14. What does Billy put on his head at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The prince's crest.
(b) The garlic.
(c) The prince's crown.
(d) The basket.
15. What does Billy's breath smell like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jemmy has to read the note to the outlaws in what manner?
2. What does Billy say Cutwater can slip in and out of?
3. What do Jemmy and his dad do for a living?
4. What type of breeches does Jemmy wear?
5. Jemmy compares the outlaws to what animal in Chapter 10?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)