|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy say Cutwater can slip in and out of?
(a) A water pipe.
(b) A fence.
(c) A wormhole.
(d) A keyhole.
2. What type of streets does the city have?
3. What kind of tracks does the tutor compare the prince's knowledge to?
(a) Pig tracks.
(b) Mouse tracks.
(c) Horse tracks.
(d) Dog tracks.
4. What reasoning is behind the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He is scared.
5. Where does Jemmy think about hiding in Chapter 4?
(a) The stable.
(b) The river.
(c) The basket.
(d) The sewers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jemmy look for in his breakfast?
2. Who throws the prince into Jemmy?
3. Where does Jemmy come from?
4. What does the prince call the outlaws?
5. How does Jemmy respond to the questioning of the note?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)