|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prince fuming like in Chapter 10?
(a) A heater.
(b) A stovepipe.
(c) A fire.
(d) An oven.
2. Why doesn't the prince have any money?
(a) He does not like money.
(b) He has no use for it.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) He is broke.
3. What kind of tarts are in the basket?
4. What does Billy use for ink?
(a) Beet root juice.
5. What does the prince call the outlaws?
(a) Common worms.
(b) Common rascals.
(c) Common thieves.
(d) Common royalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is laying hands on a price worse than?
2. In Chapter 10, how does Billy think people will identify him?
3. Who comes to Jemmy's chamber at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. Why does Jemmy not cry?
5. Jemmy says the king favors a slow boiling in what?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)