|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jemmy says he knows more places to hide than what?
(a) A rat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A thief.
(d) A rabbit.
2. To what animal does Jemmy compare Billy?
(a) An ox.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
3. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
(b) The tutor.
(c) The king.
(d) A cutthroat.
4. What does Billy say they are as rough as?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A sack of potatoes.
(c) A pile of dirt.
(d) A sack of nails.
5. What is the last thing the cutthroats lift out of the basket?
(a) The prince's money.
(b) The prince's cloak.
(c) The prince's crest.
(d) The prince's crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Jemmy's chamber at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. What does Billy have written about him?
3. What kind of plate is in the basket?
4. What does the Hot-Potato Man offer the boys in Chapter 18?
5. Why do the outlaws think the prince refuses to take the note?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)