|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jemmy has to read the note to the outlaws in what manner?
(d) Upside down.
2. What is the last thing the cutthroats lift out of the basket?
(a) The prince's cloak.
(b) The prince's crest.
(c) The prince's money.
(d) The prince's crown.
3. What kind of pies are in the basket?
4. How does the prince react to Jemmy's actions in Chapter 8?
(a) His mouth falls open.
(b) He yells.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He smiles.
5. What does Jemmy put on his head in Chapter 16?
(a) A kettle.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A potato.
(d) A sack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jemmy refer to the ransom in Chapter 12?
2. What does Billy put in the linen sack?
3. What is Jemmy harder to catch than?
4. To what is the night moon and how it lights the way compared to in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 10, how does Billy think people will identify him?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)