|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the prince's face when Jemmy meets him after running through the forest?
2. Jemmy describes picking up trash to the prince as what?
(c) Treasure hunting.
(d) Finding ransom.
3. What is laying hands on a price worse than?
4. What are Jemmy and the prince following in Chapter 15?
(a) The young girl.
(b) The bear.
(c) The river.
(d) The outlaws.
5. What does the prince ask Jemmy?
(a) Why he never bawls.
(b) Why he gets in trouble.
(c) Why he stays at the castle.
(d) Why he never washes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jemmy compare himself to in Chapter 2?
2. What does the prince put in the moat?
3. What does the prince refuse to do?
4. What does the prince put on the knights' saddles?
5. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)