|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't the prince have any money?
(a) He does not like money.
(b) He is broke.
(c) He has no use for it.
(d) It was stolen.
2. Who comes to Jemmy's chamber at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) The butler.
(b) The tutor.
(c) The prince.
(d) The king.
3. How many friends does Jemmy say the prince has?
4. What does the prince have in the basket?
(a) Jemmy's money.
(b) A rat.
(c) The king's sword.
(d) The king's crest.
5. Where do the boys have to sleep in Chapter 6?
(a) The floor.
(b) The carriage.
(c) The sewer.
(d) The horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cannot be done to the prince?
2. Who receives punishment for the prince?
3. What do the outlaws give the boys for breakfast?
4. What kind of tracks does the tutor compare the prince's knowledge to?
5. To what vegetable does the tutor compare the prince?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)