|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the cutthroats live?
(a) In a castle.
(b) In the sewer.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In a hut.
2. To what animal does Jemmy compare Billy?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) An ox.
(d) A horse.
3. Who throws the prince into Jemmy?
(a) The tutor.
(b) The king.
4. What is the prince wearing in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) An invisible cape.
(b) A black shirt.
(c) A black cloak.
(d) A hat.
5. What reasoning is behind the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He is hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jemmy compare himself to in Chapter 2?
2. Who grabs the prince at the end of Chapter 4?
3. Of what is the prince afraid?
4. Cutwater says that he is the "grand" what?
5. How many friends does Jemmy say the prince has?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)