|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys take from the castle stable?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cow.
(c) A pig.
(d) A chicken.
2. What is the prince wearing in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A black cloak.
(b) An invisible cape.
(c) A hat.
(d) A black shirt.
3. What does Billy think the boys might have in their pockets?
(a) A map.
(b) A knife.
4. Who comes to Jemmy's chamber at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) The butler.
(b) The king.
(c) The tutor.
(d) The prince.
5. What animal does Jemmy compare himself to in Chapter 2?
(a) A cat.
(b) A rat.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prince put in the moat?
2. To what is the night moon and how it lights the way compared to in Chapter 4?
3. What reasoning is behind the prince's decision in Chapter 3?
4. The prince would rather eat what than the food that is given to him in Chapter 6?
5. What is the prince carrying in the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)