|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billy think the king will find them?
(a) Using a map.
(b) Following the trail.
(c) Sending dogs after them.
(d) Cutting down trees.
2. Jemmy says the king favors a slow boiling in what?
3. What does the prince pull out of the mud in Chapter 15?
(a) A chair leg.
(c) A raft.
(d) A boat.
4. Why doesn't the prince have any money?
(a) He is broke.
(b) He has no use for it.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) He does not like money.
5. What is the prince's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy think will happen if Prince Brat takes the ransom note to the castle?
2. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the note?
3. What are Jemmy and the prince following in Chapter 15?
4. Jemmy compares the outlaws to what animal in Chapter 10?
5. What does Billy say will happen to him if he is discovered delivering the note?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)