|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prince refuse to do?
(a) Wear the crown.
(b) Talk to the outlaws.
(c) Deliver the note.
(d) Eat the pheasant.
2. Who is driving the coach the boys see in Chapter 15?
(a) The dancing bear.
(b) The Hot-Potato Man.
(c) The outlaws.
3. Who do the outlaws decide to send with the note?
(b) Prince Brat.
4. In Chapter 10, how does Billy think people will identify him?
(a) By taste.
(b) By listening.
(c) By sight.
(d) By smell.
5. What does Billy say will happen to him if he is discovered delivering the note?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Jemmy think the Prince will have him charged?
2. With what punishment does the prince threaten the cutthroats?
3. What does Billy have written about him?
4. What does Billy think will happen if Prince Brat takes the ransom note to the castle?
5. What is the prince fuming like in Chapter 10?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)