|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what punishment does the prince threaten the cutthroats?
2. What does the prince refuse to do?
(a) Eat the pheasant.
(b) Talk to the outlaws.
(c) Wear the crown.
(d) Deliver the note.
3. Jemmy compares the outlaws to what animal in Chapter 10?
4. What does Billy say Cutwater can slip in and out of?
(a) A keyhole.
(b) A fence.
(c) A wormhole.
(d) A water pipe.
5. Cutwater says that he is the "grand" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jemmy describes picking up trash to the prince as what?
2. What are Jemmy and the prince following in Chapter 15?
3. With what does Jemmy think the Prince will have him charged?
4. What does the prince have in the basket?
5. Jemmy remembers Billy as what?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)