|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Licia give money to Duncan one day?
(a) To pay his tuition.
(b) To buy drugs.
(c) To repair his car.
(d) To buy groceries.
2. Why is Jo having a hard time finding joy in her work?
(a) She is feeling ill.
(b) She is thinking about the tsunami victims.
(c) She is filled with guilt.
(d) She is mourning her mother.
3. Whom does Jo call to invite to a party?
(a) Jean Bennett.
(b) Joan Benet.
(c) Jane Bowen.
(d) Janet Bowdoin.
4. What do Jo's daughters do in the snow after dinner the next night?
(a) Walk the dogs.
(b) Make snow angels.
(c) Make a snowman.
(d) Build a snow fort.
5. What is the occasion for Jo's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jo hesitate about turning Eli in to the police?
2. Why does Jo go to the attic when she gets home in the evening?
3. What did Dana witness Licia say to a man in a bar to stop him from flirting with her?
4. Jo and Daniel both recall holiday disasters due to ____________________.
5. Jo learns that which one of her daughters had arrived during the night?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)