|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It did _______ to change the cultural practices of the Muslims.
2. On ___________ terrorists attacked Madrid, Spain's capital.
(a) March 11th, 2004.
(b) March 11th, 2005.
(c) March 11th, 2002.
(d) March 11th, 2003.
3. The American style economy is a danger to them because of what reason?
(a) Its success threatens their economy in that European nations will lose power.
(b) Its success means the U.S. will be the most powerful nation on the planet.
(c) Its success means the end of European wealth.
(d) Its success threatens their economy in that Europe's people may want to shift to American style economy.
4. Ayaan Hirsi Ali was a young Somalian woman living where?
(d) The Netherlands.
5. What in France is spreading like an epidemic?
(b) The flu.
(c) The plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. The establishment's response was to do what?
2. During the first uprising in 1983 between Israel and Palestine, the Jews were portrayed as _________________.
3. Britain Home Secretary David Plunkett proposed a bill that would make it illegal to do what?
4. The Social Democrats had gained control of Denmark and Prime Minister _________________ promised he would change immigration policies and invest in a solid integration packet.
5. Many children endure what abuse in school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Van Gogh? How did others react to this?
2. How did Germany begin to deal with immigration?
3. What proof does the author give that anti-Semitism in France is spreading like an epidemic?
4. What did Hirsi write? Describe this.
5. What is one reason given by the author for why Europe is so anti America?
6. What happened in Madrid? How did people react to this?
7. What did Hirsi want to do for Muslims?
8. Who fought the norm in Denmark? What were the results of their actions?
9. What was the major trend in Europe?
10. How do Western European nations feel about helping the poor?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)