|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Baum compares radical Islamists to what group of people?
(a) Fundamental Christians.
(c) Orthodox Jews.
(d) The Nazis.
2. During the first uprising in 1983 between Israel and Palestine, the Jews were portrayed as _________________.
(a) The David against a Palestinian Goliath.
(b) The David against an American Goliath.
(c) The Goliath against a Palestinian David.
(d) The Goliath against a European David.
3. How do Muslims deal with non-Muslims?
(a) They ostracize non-Muslims and call them infidels.
(b) They ignore them.
(c) They worship them.
(d) They fear them.
4. Countries that have adopted the liberal democracy, like Britain and Ireland, have _____________.
(a) Improved a little.
(d) Stayed the same.
5. On ___________ terrorists attacked Madrid, Spain's capital.
(a) March 11th, 2002.
(b) March 11th, 2005.
(c) March 11th, 2004.
(d) March 11th, 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did he keep up with these issues?
2. Many children endure what abuse in school?
3. Why do some of these European Muslims hate the terrorists?
4. Does it still matter who is, and who is not, a Jew in Europe?
5. Western European nations believe that the best way to help the poor is by doing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author say about the German government? What is Baum's response to this?
2. Why did Baum want to keep up with Dutch issues?
3. What happened with the European Union tried to get its constitution out?
4. What happened in Madrid? How did people react to this?
5. What did Europe think of Arafat?
6. What do many European authorities believe about Muslim attacks on Jews?
7. Who fought the norm in Denmark? What were the results of their actions?
8. What happened in Denmark after the 9/11 attacks? How did the Prime Minister deal with this?
9. How are Muslims a problem in schools?
10. What proof does the author give that anti-Semitism in France is spreading like an epidemic?
This section contains 1,087 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)