|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The terrorists that bombed Madrid wanted the people to vote for ___________ and not for Aznar because Aznar was for the Iraq war and wouldn't pull the troops out.
2. She wrote a film called _____________.
(d) Being Muslim.
3. He disproved myth after myth and showed that Europe's high-tax society was _______________ the American liberal democracy.
(a) The same as.
(b) Similar to.
(c) Not superior to.
(d) Superior to.
4. Many children endure what abuse in school?
5. The Dutch approach to immigration and integration was what approach?
(a) "Let's work together."
(b) "Either you're Dutch, or you're not."
(c) "Do your thing and let me do mine."
(d) "If you can't follow the rules, don't live here."
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the major trend in Western Europe?
2. Hirsi gradually turned away from her Islamic views and was hired by the Labor Party for what?
3. She knew that Social Democrats were big on protecting who?
4. For what did people blame the director?
5. According to the author, European countries are using the Muslims to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What proof does the author give that anti-Semitism in France is spreading like an epidemic?
2. Why might it be a problem if Europe wanted to switch to an American style economy?
3. Why did the Netherlands not protect their Jews?
4. What happened to Van Gogh? How did others react to this?
5. Describe Avaan Hirsi Ali.
6. What did Denmark do for its Jews during World War II?
7. What was the establishment's response to the public's dislike of their constitution?
8. What do many European authorities believe about Muslim attacks on Jews?
9. Why did Baum want to keep up with Dutch issues?
10. Why did the terrorists attack Spain? How did this lead to Europe going back to its peaceful ways?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)