|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He also believes that America's readiness to do what makes it the biggest threat to world peace and the most dangerous terrorist?
(a) Make peace with the Arab world.
(b) Ignore problems.
(c) Blame others.
(d) Fight against tyranny.
2. Denmark had saved its Jews during WWII. Would it do that now?
(a) Probably not.
(b) More than likely.
3. Baum compares radical Islamists to what group of people?
(a) Fundamental Christians.
(b) Orthodox Jews.
(c) The Nazis.
4. One reason why Europe is so anti-American is because America is a _____________ that has succeeded against their social democracy.
(b) Conservative democracy.
(d) Liberal democracy.
5. According to the author, European countries are using the Muslims to do what?
(a) Lower to population.
(b) Work the jobs no one else wants.
(c) Create fear in the European community.
(d) Get rid of their Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. On ___________ terrorists attacked Madrid, Spain's capital.
2. Europe got past what fact about Arafat?
3. They worked hard to protect their country from the sea with what?
4. The American style economy is a danger to them because of what reason?
5. There is also a common passivity among those that witness what attacks on Jews?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do many European authorities believe about Muslim attacks on Jews?
2. Who fought the norm in Denmark? What were the results of their actions?
3. How does the author end the book?
4. What is one reason given by the author for why Europe is so anti America?
5. What did Hirsi want to do for Muslims?
6. How did Germany begin to deal with immigration?
7. Who was Pim Fortuyn? What were his beliefs?
8. How are Muslims a problem in schools?
9. What was the major trend in Europe?
10. What did Hirsi write? Describe this.
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)