|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After 9/11 Muslims in ___________ applauded the attacks, celebrating in the streets and calling on a holy war of their society as well.
(c) Great Britain.
2. What did Hirsi want to do?
(a) Build Islamic centers.
(b) Encourage others to understand the Islamic faith.
(c) Curb immigration, stop the Islamic schools, and work harder to protect women's lives.
(d) Force all Muslims to leave the country.
3. Europe needs to fight against whom?
(a) Those who want them to change.
(b) Those that oppress freedom of others.
(c) The U.S.
4. The German government works hard to make sure that its people never forget what?
(a) They are poor.
(b) They are Europeans.
(c) The Holocaust.
(d) They are German.
5. Many people argue that America should just stand back and let the terrorists take over Western Europe. Why?
(a) It "serves 'em right."
(b) They "must do this on their own."
(c) They "need to learn a lesson."
(d) It "is what is best."
Short Answer Questions
1. It did _______ to change the cultural practices of the Muslims.
2. Western European nations believe that the best way to help the poor is by doing what?
3. A Muslim assailant in Paris stabbed a Jewish boy to death yelling, "God is great." What did the Paris officials do?
4. The terrorists that bombed Madrid wanted the people to vote for ___________ and not for Aznar because Aznar was for the Iraq war and wouldn't pull the troops out.
5. Anti-Americanism in Europe is so deep and intense that they often reminisce of what time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the major trend in Europe?
2. What happened to London? What was Prime Minister Tony Blair's response? How was Europe affected by this?
3. Why might it be a problem if Europe wanted to switch to an American style economy?
4. How did Germany begin to deal with immigration?
5. What proof does the author give that anti-Semitism in France is spreading like an epidemic?
6. How does the author end the book?
7. Who is Johan Galtung? What are Galtung's beliefs?
8. How was the Dutch citizenry wiser than its government?
9. What do many European authorities believe about Muslim attacks on Jews?
10. How are Muslims a problem in schools?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)