|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He was vilified by other Western European nations as what?
2. She knew that Social Democrats were big on protecting who?
(a) The weak.
(b) The powerful.
(c) The rich.
3. She wrote a film called _____________.
(a) Being Muslim.
4. While the media and the establishment condemned the action, many Europeans, including more than ________ percent of Norwegians supported it showing that the common people wanted to preserve their liberty and have their voices heard.
5. Anti-Americanism in Europe is so deep and intense that they often reminisce of what time?
(a) When America did not exist.
(b) When America was not so powerful.
(c) When America was a colony.
(d) When America was attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. After World War II, how did Europeans feel over what happened to the Jews?
2. Now "they'd __________ to the very peril that would destroy them."
3. Why do many Europeans not believe that they can help the poor through trade?
4. Europeans remain convinced that the Jews are the __________ that needed to be stopped.
5. One reason why Europe is so anti-American is because America is a _____________ that has succeeded against their social democracy.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hirsi want to do for Muslims?
2. Why did the Netherlands not protect their Jews?
3. What did Europe think of Arafat?
4. How are Muslims a problem in schools?
5. What was the major trend in Europe?
6. What proof does the author give that anti-Semitism in France is spreading like an epidemic?
7. What do many European authorities believe about Muslim attacks on Jews?
8. Describe Germany's economy.
9. How did Germany begin to deal with immigration?
10. Who was Pim Fortuyn? What were his beliefs?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)