|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hirsi want to do?
(a) Encourage others to understand the Islamic faith.
(b) Curb immigration, stop the Islamic schools, and work harder to protect women's lives.
(c) Build Islamic centers.
(d) Force all Muslims to leave the country.
2. European authorities believe that when a Muslim attacks a Jewish person, it is because of what reason?
(a) Deep-rooted anger at Israel and it is completely understandable.
(b) The Muslim person is insane.
(c) The Jewish person was taunting the Muslim person.
(d) The Jewish person did something wrong.
3. During the first uprising in 1983 between Israel and Palestine, the Jews were portrayed as _________________.
(a) The David against an American Goliath.
(b) The David against a Palestinian Goliath.
(c) The Goliath against a European David.
(d) The Goliath against a Palestinian David.
4. Britain Home Secretary David Plunkett proposed a bill that would make it illegal to do what?
(a) Bother Muslims.
(b) Stir up religious hatred.
(c) Immigrate into the country.
(d) Practice Islam.
5. Why did the Netherlands not protect their Jews and their belongings?
(a) They did not realize the seriousness of the situation.
(b) It is hard for a Dutch person to accept another non-ethnic Dutch native, as a Dutch.
(c) They could not afford to protect them.
(d) They thought they could protect themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Weeks after the film debut, what happened to its director?
2. There is also a common passivity among those that witness what attacks on Jews?
3. He also believes that America's readiness to do what makes it the biggest threat to world peace and the most dangerous terrorist?
4. Why did he keep up with these issues?
5. Baum compares radical Islamists to what group of people?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)