|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the major trend in Western Europe?
(a) Increasing support for Muslim regimes.
(b) Increasing interest in aiding Muslim immigrants.
(c) Increasing alienation and violence.
(d) Decreasing alienation and violence.
2. On ___________ terrorists attacked Madrid, Spain's capital.
(a) March 11th, 2002.
(b) March 11th, 2003.
(c) March 11th, 2004.
(d) March 11th, 2005.
3. While the media and the establishment condemned the action, many Europeans, including more than ________ percent of Norwegians supported it showing that the common people wanted to preserve their liberty and have their voices heard.
4. The establishment's response was to do what?
(a) Forget the constitution.
(b) Continue trying with the constitution.
(c) Rewrite the constitution.
(d) Rework the terms of the constitution.
5. Countries that have adopted the liberal democracy, like Britain and Ireland, have _____________.
(a) Stayed the same.
(b) Improved a little.
Short Answer Questions
1. The terrorists that bombed Madrid wanted the people to vote for ___________ and not for Aznar because Aznar was for the Iraq war and wouldn't pull the troops out.
2. For ______________ this country fought against intruders.
3. Why were the Social Democrats not protecting these people?
4. What in France is spreading like an epidemic?
5. Many children endure what abuse in school?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)