|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ is the prime example of what is happening to the west.
(a) Great Britain.
(c) The Netherlands.
2. She wrote a film called _____________.
(b) Being Muslim.
3. She worked closely with _____________ who directed the film and Submission aired on Dutch TV.
(a) Nigel Van Gogh.
(b) Johann Van Gogh.
(c) Theo Van Gogh.
(d) Vincent Van Gogh.
4. The Dutch approach to immigration and integration was what approach?
(a) "Do your thing and let me do mine."
(b) "Either you're Dutch, or you're not."
(c) "Let's work together."
(d) "If you can't follow the rules, don't live here."
5. When the European Union tried to get its constitution out, the people showed up in large numbers to do what?
(a) Turn it down.
(b) Question it.
(c) Support it.
(d) Understand it.
Short Answer Questions
1. It did _______ to change the cultural practices of the Muslims.
2. Who were the weakest people in the Netherlands?
3. Europe treated Arafat, Palestine's most beloved leader, as a second _________, despite all of the hate that he preached and all of his people that he impoverished while accepting European aid.
4. The officials make it sound like the abuse and prejudice goes both ways, that the Jews do the same to the Muslims. Is this true?
5. _______________ was a government venture to deport radical Islamists.
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Muslims a problem in schools?
2. How do Western European nations feel about helping the poor?
3. What proof does the author give that anti-Semitism in France is spreading like an epidemic?
4. What did Hirsi write? Describe this.
5. What happened to Van Gogh? How did others react to this?
6. Who fought the norm in Denmark? What were the results of their actions?
7. Why might it be a problem if Europe wanted to switch to an American style economy?
8. Who was Pim Fortuyn? What were his beliefs?
9. Why did the terrorists attack Spain? How did this lead to Europe going back to its peaceful ways?
10. What happened with the European Union tried to get its constitution out?
This section contains 1,054 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)