|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Dutch still believe that __________ is a possible ideal, despite the fact that it does not work.
(a) Separate but equal.
(c) A melting pot society.
(d) Affirmative action.
2. What happened to Pim?
(a) He became the leader of Israel.
(b) He was assassinated for his views.
(c) He died from a heart attack.
(d) He ran in the Presidential election in France.
3. Galtung has received numerous awards and honorary degrees and has held several jobs with international agencies. He is the one that introduced the idea that all international conflict can be settled through what?
4. He also believes that America's readiness to do what makes it the biggest threat to world peace and the most dangerous terrorist?
(a) Fight against tyranny.
(b) Make peace with the Arab world.
(c) Blame others.
(d) Ignore problems.
5. She wrote a film called _____________.
(d) Being Muslim.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Social Democrats had gained control of Denmark and Prime Minister _________________ promised he would change immigration policies and invest in a solid integration packet.
2. Olaf Gersemann, a German writer, tried to break the stereotypes that Europeans have towards Americans by writing a book called what?
3. Why did he keep up with these issues?
4. Some nations, like ____________, embraced their Jews during the second World War, and stood up against the German Army who tried beating down doors to get their hands on the Jews.
5. Does it still matter who is, and who is not, a Jew in Europe?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)