|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Pim?
(a) He was assassinated for his views.
(b) He died from a heart attack.
(c) He ran in the Presidential election in France.
(d) He became the leader of Israel.
2. For what did people blame the director?
(a) His exile.
(b) Stirring up trouble.
(c) His own murder.
(d) Upsetting the Muslims.
3. Does it still matter who is, and who is not, a Jew in Europe?
4. She wrote a film called _____________.
(a) Being Muslim.
5. How do Muslims deal with non-Muslims?
(a) They fear them.
(b) They ignore them.
(c) They ostracize non-Muslims and call them infidels.
(d) They worship them.
Short Answer Questions
1. After World War II, how did Europeans feel over what happened to the Jews?
2. Pim Fortuyn, born in 1948, was the leader of what movement in Europe?
3. Despite the fact that the German economy was growing, what was rising?
4. European Muslims, the ones who were against terrorism, had to do what in order to help?
5. Hirsi spoke how many languages with great ease?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Johan Galtung? What are Galtung's beliefs?
2. Describe Avaan Hirsi Ali.
3. Why did Baum want to keep up with Dutch issues?
4. What did Europe think of Arafat?
5. What did Hirsi write? Describe this.
6. Why does the author believe the U.S. will support Western Europe in protecting its freedom?
7. How does the author end the book?
8. What did Denmark do for its Jews during World War II?
9. How do Western European nations feel about helping the poor?
10. What happened in Denmark after the 9/11 attacks? How did the Prime Minister deal with this?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)