|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are young Islamics taught about non-Muslims?
(a) They are infidels and do not deserve any respect, nor do their laws.
(b) They are very intelligent.
(c) They are to be feared.
(d) They are the friends of Muslims.
2. Cultural walls are very high and they don't embrace even each other's pop culture as much as they do ___________ pop culture.
3. What is the main problem in Western Europe?
(a) It desperately needs immigrants.
(b) It desperately needs U.S. support.
(c) It desperately needs funding.
(d) It desperately needs to stop immigration.
4. According to Bawer, do countries such as Norway and Sweden assist new immigrants of non-white race to integrate into communities?
(b) Yes, usually.
(c) Yes, sometimes.
(d) Yes, all the time.
5. Most Eastern Europeans supported what?
(a) The Western European views.
(b) The Muslim attacks on the U.S.
(c) The United States invasion of Eastern Europe.
(d) The United States invasion of Afghanistan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Eastern Europeans support this?
2. The Norwegians were heavily populated with what?
3. The narrator encountered several incidences of Muslims acting in a prejudicial manner to whom?
4. The narrator writes that the European elite is so removed from the realities of international affairs, and so bothered by their irrelevance in them, that they were incapable of what?
5. Why have Europeans not diverged from this view regarding the government?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe attacks on gays by Muslims. How did the authorities respond to these attacks?
2. What did the narrator encounter in Norway?
3. What is Paris becoming? How does the author support this?
4. What are young Islamists taught?
5. Describe the exploitation of the Western welfare states' generosity.
6. What facts does the author give about rape? What is Unni Wikan's response to these rapes?
7. Do Europeans embrace each other's cultures?
8. Describe Muslim immigrants.
9. Of what have immigrant Muslims taken advantage?
10. Describe the Norwegian e-mail petition.
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)