|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator moved to Norway, he was impressed with what?
(a) The educational system.
(b) The country's nature preserves.
(c) The amount of reading that the Norwegians do on a daily basis.
(d) The welfare system.
2. Paris is becoming more of ________ city every day.
(a) A dangerous.
(b) A communist.
(c) A Muslim.
(d) An urban.
3. Americans are ____________________ about things.
(a) Impractical and unrealistic.
(b) Practical and realistic.
(c) Not worried.
4. In what are these Muslims leaders?
(a) French universities.
(b) French crime.
(c) French society.
(d) French government.
5. Most Eastern Europeans supported what?
(a) The United States invasion of Eastern Europe.
(b) The United States invasion of Afghanistan.
(c) The Muslim attacks on the U.S.
(d) The Western European views.
Short Answer Questions
1. These Muslims are mostly of _________ descent.
2. The message thanks Americans for giving the world Abraham Lincoln, Jimi Hendrix, Julia Roberts, Miles Davis, and a continuing list of ________________.
3. Why did Eastern Europeans support this?
4. Bush was whose puppet, according to some Europeans?
5. Why do journalists not argue with this method?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mullah Krekar?
2. Who is Ann Lindh? Describe her work.
3. Describe Muslim immigrants.
4. Describe attacks on gays by Muslims. How did the authorities respond to these attacks?
5. Describe immigration and integration in Europe.
6. How important is freedom to Americans?
7. Do Europeans embrace each other's cultures?
8. Describe European journalists.
9. How do most Europeans view immigrants? How does this compare to the American view of immigrants?
10. What facts does the author give about rape? What is Unni Wikan's response to these rapes?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)