|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Europe treated Arafat, Palestine's most beloved leader, as a second _________, despite all of the hate that he preached and all of his people that he impoverished while accepting European aid.
(c) King David.
2. Ayaan Hirsi Ali was a young Somalian woman living where?
(c) The Netherlands.
3. Germans, and most Europeans, do not realize that freedom and prosperity are ________ the default condition of the human species.
4. Even after September 11th, Europe continued to believe what?
(a) Fight terrorism around the world.
(b) Islamic terrorism had nothing to do with them, and that the biggest threats to peace are America and Israel.
(c) They should fear the Muslims and prepare for an attack in Europe.
(d) They were safe from attack, because they did not allow terrorists into their countries.
5. Some nations, like ____________, embraced their Jews during the second World War, and stood up against the German Army who tried beating down doors to get their hands on the Jews.
6. Prime Minister __________ had had enough.
(a) Niceto Alcalá-Zamora.
(b) Dag Terje Andersen.
(c) Tony Blair.
(d) Nicolas Sarkozy.
7. Many children endure what abuse in school?
8. Europe needs to fight against whom?
(a) Those who want them to change.
(c) Those that oppress freedom of others.
(d) The U.S.
9. Brix and Hedegaard wrote a book titled what?
(a) In the House of the Devil: Islam's Colonization of the West.
(b) In the House of Allah: Islam's War Against the West.
(c) In the House of War: Islam's Colonization of the West.
(d) In the House of Allah: Islam's Colonization of the West.
10. ____________ is the prime example of what is happening to the west.
(b) The Netherlands.
(d) Great Britain.
11. Western European nations believe that the best way to help the poor is by doing what?
(a) Letting them immigrate to Europe.
(b) Trading with poor nations.
(c) Pouring in aid into their countries.
(d) Praying for them.
12. Europeans remain convinced that the Jews are the __________ that needed to be stopped.
(a) New Nazis.
13. Why were the Social Democrats not protecting these people?
(a) They were afraid to protect them.
(b) They did not know how to protect them.
(c) It was politically incorrect to do so.
(d) They did not have the means of protecting them.
14. They worked hard to protect their country from the sea with what?
(a) Walls and dams.
(b) Dykes and walls.
(c) Dykes and dams.
(d) Nets and walls.
15. The Dutch approach to immigration and integration was what approach?
(a) "If you can't follow the rules, don't live here."
(b) "Either you're Dutch, or you're not."
(c) "Do your thing and let me do mine."
(d) "Let's work together."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, European countries are using the Muslims to do what?
2. How do Muslims deal with non-Muslims?
3. What did Hirsi want to do?
4. After moving to Oslo, Baum made sure he kept up with _________ issues.
5. A Muslim assailant in Paris stabbed a Jewish boy to death yelling, "God is great." What did the Paris officials do?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)