|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Social Democrats not protecting these people?
(a) It was politically incorrect to do so.
(b) They were afraid to protect them.
(c) They did not know how to protect them.
(d) They did not have the means of protecting them.
2. Western European nations believe that the best way to help the poor is by doing what?
(a) Pouring in aid into their countries.
(b) Trading with poor nations.
(c) Letting them immigrate to Europe.
(d) Praying for them.
3. The Dutch approach to immigration and integration was what approach?
(a) "Do your thing and let me do mine."
(b) "If you can't follow the rules, don't live here."
(c) "Let's work together."
(d) "Either you're Dutch, or you're not."
4. European Muslims, the ones who were against terrorism, had to do what in order to help?
(b) Speak out.
5. Europe treated Arafat, Palestine's most beloved leader, as a second _________, despite all of the hate that he preached and all of his people that he impoverished while accepting European aid.
(d) King David.
6. Germany began to prohibit what?
(a) Attending mosques.
(b) Praying to Mecca.
(c) Headscarves and forced marriage.
(d) Muslim immigration.
7. Europeans remain convinced that the Jews are the __________ that needed to be stopped.
(c) New Nazis.
8. Europe got past what fact about Arafat?
(a) He could not stop sacrificing Palestinian children and murdering Jews.
(b) He was not a European.
(c) He did not like Europeans.
(d) He supported American efforts in the Middle East.
9. The terrorists that bombed Madrid wanted the people to vote for ___________ and not for Aznar because Aznar was for the Iraq war and wouldn't pull the troops out.
10. Countries that have adopted the liberal democracy, like Britain and Ireland, have _____________.
(a) Stayed the same.
(b) Improved a little.
11. What system does this country have that is impeccable?
(a) Education system.
(b) Military system.
(c) Welfare system.
(d) Governmental system.
12. Some nations, like ____________, embraced their Jews during the second World War, and stood up against the German Army who tried beating down doors to get their hands on the Jews.
13. The Danes were taking steps in the right direction, but its media and educated members of society were still big on what?
(a) Supporting the U.S.
(b) Censorship and walking the line of political correctness.
(c) Protecting their Jews.
(d) Telling the truth about terrorism.
14. He approached his people in a fashion similar to whom?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) President Bush.
(c) President Washington.
(d) President Clinton.
15. Weeks after the film debut, what happened to its director?
(a) He was threatened.
(b) He moved to the U.S. fearing for his life.
(c) He was butchered on an Amsterdam street.
(d) He was exiled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the major trend in Western Europe?
2. Why did the Netherlands not protect their Jews and their belongings?
3. There is also a common passivity among those that witness what attacks on Jews?
4. Many people argue that America should just stand back and let the terrorists take over Western Europe. Why?
5. The Dutch still believe that __________ is a possible ideal, despite the fact that it does not work.
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)