|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Spaniards were convinced, especially by the attacks, that Aznar was to blame for the bombings because he had gotten too close to whom?
(a) Great Britain.
(b) George Bush.
(c) The Muslims.
(d) Bill Clinton.
2. How do Muslims deal with non-Muslims?
(a) They ignore them.
(b) They worship them.
(c) They fear them.
(d) They ostracize non-Muslims and call them infidels.
3. One reason why Europe is so anti-American is because America is a _____________ that has succeeded against their social democracy.
(b) Liberal democracy.
(c) Conservative democracy.
4. What did Hirsi want to do?
(a) Force all Muslims to leave the country.
(b) Curb immigration, stop the Islamic schools, and work harder to protect women's lives.
(c) Encourage others to understand the Islamic faith.
(d) Build Islamic centers.
5. For ______________ this country fought against intruders.
6. Did the people want to accept the terms of the constitution?
7. Who were the weakest people in the Netherlands?
(a) Native Dutch.
(d) Muslim women.
8. Europe needs to fight against whom?
(a) Those that oppress freedom of others.
(c) Those who want them to change.
(d) The U.S.
9. Why did he keep up with these issues?
(a) He believed that integration issues would take a turning point there before any other place.
(b) He was originally from this country.
(c) Most of the Muslim immigrant population lived in this country.
(d) He saw them as the leaders in reform.
10. After World War II, how did Europeans feel over what happened to the Jews?
(b) Guilty and shameful.
(d) Angry and embarrassed.
11. It did _______ to change the cultural practices of the Muslims.
12. A week after the elections in Spain, Israel assassinated Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, who was the founder of the terrorist group _________.
(a) National Liberation Army.
(c) Armed Islamic Group.
(d) Al Qaeda.
13. Countries that have adopted the liberal democracy, like Britain and Ireland, have _____________.
(a) Improved a little.
(b) Stayed the same.
14. ____________ is the prime example of what is happening to the west.
(a) Great Britain.
(b) The Netherlands.
15. Germany began to prohibit what?
(a) Praying to Mecca.
(b) Muslim immigration.
(c) Headscarves and forced marriage.
(d) Attending mosques.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anti-Americanism in Europe is so deep and intense that they often reminisce of what time?
2. For what did people blame the director?
3. Ayaan Hirsi Ali was a young Somalian woman living where?
4. The Social Democrats had gained control of Denmark and Prime Minister _________________ promised he would change immigration policies and invest in a solid integration packet.
5. He also believes that America's readiness to do what makes it the biggest threat to world peace and the most dangerous terrorist?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)