|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Baum compares radical Islamists to what group of people?
(a) The Nazis.
(c) Fundamental Christians.
(d) Orthodox Jews.
2. The Social Democrats had gained control of Denmark and Prime Minister _________________ promised he would change immigration policies and invest in a solid integration packet.
(a) Lars Løkke Rasmussen.
(b) Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
(c) Johann Friedrich Struensee.
(d) Conrad von Reventlow.
3. The officials make it sound like the abuse and prejudice goes both ways, that the Jews do the same to the Muslims. Is this true?
4. After 9/11 Muslims in ___________ applauded the attacks, celebrating in the streets and calling on a holy war of their society as well.
(d) Great Britain.
5. The Spaniards were convinced, especially by the attacks, that Aznar was to blame for the bombings because he had gotten too close to whom?
(a) Great Britain.
(b) George Bush.
(c) The Muslims.
(d) Bill Clinton.
6. One reason why Europe is so anti-American is because America is a _____________ that has succeeded against their social democracy.
(a) Conservative democracy.
(d) Liberal democracy.
7. After World War II, how did Europeans feel over what happened to the Jews?
(a) Guilty and shameful.
(b) Angry and embarrassed.
8. The American style economy is a danger to them because of what reason?
(a) Its success means the end of European wealth.
(b) Its success threatens their economy in that Europe's people may want to shift to American style economy.
(c) Its success threatens their economy in that European nations will lose power.
(d) Its success means the U.S. will be the most powerful nation on the planet.
9. On ___________ terrorists attacked Madrid, Spain's capital.
(a) March 11th, 2005.
(b) March 11th, 2004.
(c) March 11th, 2003.
(d) March 11th, 2002.
10. What happened to Pim?
(a) He became the leader of Israel.
(b) He ran in the Presidential election in France.
(c) He was assassinated for his views.
(d) He died from a heart attack.
11. This Prime Minister prohibited people from importing spouses, and people could not marry until they were at least _________, which gave women more chance to mature and choose their own destiny (at least this was the theory).
12. Why did the Netherlands not protect their Jews and their belongings?
(a) They could not afford to protect them.
(b) They did not realize the seriousness of the situation.
(c) They thought they could protect themselves.
(d) It is hard for a Dutch person to accept another non-ethnic Dutch native, as a Dutch.
13. She wrote a film called _____________.
(b) Being Muslim.
14. Now "they'd __________ to the very peril that would destroy them."
(a) Fought it.
(b) Stopped it.
(c) Turned a blind eye.
(d) Feared it.
15. Denmark had saved its Jews during WWII. Would it do that now?
(c) Probably not.
(d) More than likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, European countries are using the Muslims to do what?
2. Brix and Hedegaard wrote a book titled what?
3. A Muslim assailant in Paris stabbed a Jewish boy to death yelling, "God is great." What did the Paris officials do?
4. Many children endure what abuse in school?
5. She worked closely with _____________ who directed the film and Submission aired on Dutch TV.
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)