|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the major trend in Western Europe?
(a) Increasing alienation and violence.
(b) Decreasing alienation and violence.
(c) Increasing support for Muslim regimes.
(d) Increasing interest in aiding Muslim immigrants.
2. Weeks after the film debut, what happened to its director?
(a) He was threatened.
(b) He was exiled.
(c) He moved to the U.S. fearing for his life.
(d) He was butchered on an Amsterdam street.
3. Why do some of these European Muslims hate the terrorists?
(a) They are an embarrassment to Islam.
(b) They make life difficult.
(c) The terrorists defamed their religion and their culture.
(d) They fear them.
4. The officials make it sound like the abuse and prejudice goes both ways, that the Jews do the same to the Muslims. Is this true?
5. Countries that have adopted the liberal democracy, like Britain and Ireland, have _____________.
(a) Stayed the same.
(d) Improved a little.
6. Why did the Netherlands not protect their Jews and their belongings?
(a) They could not afford to protect them.
(b) They thought they could protect themselves.
(c) It is hard for a Dutch person to accept another non-ethnic Dutch native, as a Dutch.
(d) They did not realize the seriousness of the situation.
7. Is a Jew ever seen as being a European?
8. The Social Democrats had gained control of Denmark and Prime Minister _________________ promised he would change immigration policies and invest in a solid integration packet.
(a) Conrad von Reventlow.
(b) Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
(c) Lars Løkke Rasmussen.
(d) Johann Friedrich Struensee.
9. One reason why Europe is so anti-American is because America is a _____________ that has succeeded against their social democracy.
(b) Liberal democracy.
(d) Conservative democracy.
10. There is also a common passivity among those that witness what attacks on Jews?
11. Europeans remain convinced that the Jews are the __________ that needed to be stopped.
(a) New Nazis.
12. After 9/11 Muslims in ___________ applauded the attacks, celebrating in the streets and calling on a holy war of their society as well.
(c) Great Britain.
13. European Muslims, the ones who were against terrorism, had to do what in order to help?
(b) Speak out.
14. On July 7th, 2005, what happened?
(a) Oslo was attacked.
(b) Paris was attacked.
(c) London was attacked.
(d) Madrid was attacked.
15. Anti-Americanism in Europe is so deep and intense that they often reminisce of what time?
(a) When America was not so powerful.
(b) When America was a colony.
(c) When America did not exist.
(d) When America was attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. She knew that Social Democrats were big on protecting who?
2. European authorities believe that when a Muslim attacks a Jewish person, it is because of what reason?
3. It did _______ to change the cultural practices of the Muslims.
4. Why did he keep up with these issues?
5. These two negative factors were common in nations that had what policies?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)