Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1 pg 1-35
1. What does the author learn is happening to certain writers in the Netherlands? Why is this happening?
2. Why are Europeans wrong in assuming that any immigrants would eventually "melt" into the general culture of the country in which they settle?
3. Of what have immigrant Muslims taken advantage?
4. Of what is Bawer convinced? Why?
5. Describe Muslim immigrants.
6. Describe the exploitation of the Western welfare states' generosity.
Short Essay Question - Part 1 pp 35-51...
This section contains 724 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)