1. Bawer learns from a friend in the Netherlands that Muslim radicals are terrorizing and murdering who?
2. When does the Dutch government begin to take these isolated incidents seriously?
3. Part of the cultural difference between Americans and the Dutch, and other Europeans is that the Europeans tend to be ___________________, compared the the Americans who are more judgmental about differences.
4. The ______________________ attitude seems to Bawer to be a positive thing until he noticed the social effects of it.
5. Radical, fundamental Muslims are taking advantage of what?
This section contains 5,088 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)