|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 153-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is also a common passivity among those that witness what attacks on Jews?
2. The ______________________ attitude seems to Bawer to be a positive thing until he noticed the social effects of it.
3. To what will France have to succumb?
(a) An American form of government.
(b) Sharia Law.
(c) Democratic laws.
(d) American power.
4. It did _______ to change the cultural practices of the Muslims.
5. On September 11th, 2001, the Narrator was in ________ and turned the TV on in time to see the second plane hit the World Trade Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. When this Muslim leader would walk the streets, Norwegians who recognized him did what?
2. Europeans remain convinced that the Jews are the __________ that needed to be stopped.
3. Americans are ____________________ about things.
4. Why was the Lindh foundation established?
5. In September of 2001, "non-Western immigrants" who are synonymous with Muslims committed _________ of rapes.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)