|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 153-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Radical, fundamental Muslims are taking advantage of what?
(a) Europe's hatred.
(b) Europe's fear.
(c) Europe's lack of organization.
(d) Europe's liberality.
2. In September of 2001, "non-Western immigrants" who are synonymous with Muslims committed _________ of rapes.
3. He was vilified by other Western European nations as what?
4. European authorities believe that when a Muslim attacks a Jewish person, it is because of what reason?
(a) The Jewish person was taunting the Muslim person.
(b) The Jewish person did something wrong.
(c) Deep-rooted anger at Israel and it is completely understandable.
(d) The Muslim person is insane.
5. What was the name of this man's autobiography?
(a) My Life.
(b) My Muhammad.
(c) Allah, in My Own Words.
(d) In My Own Words.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Eastern Europeans support this?
2. Why did the Netherlands not protect their Jews and their belongings?
3. Bawer learns from a friend in the Netherlands that Muslim radicals are terrorizing and murdering who?
4. When the narrator went to the police regarding the physical violence that took place against him, what did they do?
5. When the narrator moved to Norway, he was impressed with what?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)