|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 153-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator and his partner move to _____________________ on April 1, 1999.
(a) Oslo, Norway.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) London, England.
(d) Stockholm, Sweden.
2. Who is vigilant to keep new Muslim immigrants on the Islam "straight and narrow?"
(a) European leaders.
(b) Religious leaders.
(c) The leaders of Muslim countries.
(d) Muslim communities.
3. Why did the Netherlands not protect their Jews and their belongings?
(a) It is hard for a Dutch person to accept another non-ethnic Dutch native, as a Dutch.
(b) They thought they could protect themselves.
(c) They could not afford to protect them.
(d) They did not realize the seriousness of the situation.
4. What is the main problem in Western Europe?
(a) It desperately needs U.S. support.
(b) It desperately needs immigrants.
(c) It desperately needs funding.
(d) It desperately needs to stop immigration.
5. Cultural walls are very high and they don't embrace even each other's pop culture as much as they do ___________ pop culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the media and the establishment condemned the action, many Europeans, including more than ________ percent of Norwegians supported it showing that the common people wanted to preserve their liberty and have their voices heard.
2. There is a clear difference between American and European _________________.
3. There is also a common passivity among those that witness what attacks on Jews?
4. What do journalists believe it is their job to do?
5. Europeans have developed a deep nostalgia for the "good old days of ________________."
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)