|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 153-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bawer is convinced that what will eventually take place between Islamic fundamentalism and European liberalism?
(a) A separation.
(b) A clash.
(c) A mutual understanding.
2. According to Bawer, do countries such as Norway and Sweden assist new immigrants of non-white race to integrate into communities?
(a) Yes, sometimes.
(b) Yes, usually.
(c) Yes, all the time.
3. What are young Islamics taught about non-Muslims?
(a) They are to be feared.
(b) They are very intelligent.
(c) They are the friends of Muslims.
(d) They are infidels and do not deserve any respect, nor do their laws.
4. The similarities between Norwegians and the Dutch were ______________ their differences.
(a) Similar to.
(b) Less than.
(c) More than.
(d) The same as.
5. European authorities believe that when a Muslim attacks a Jewish person, it is because of what reason?
(a) Deep-rooted anger at Israel and it is completely understandable.
(b) The Jewish person was taunting the Muslim person.
(c) The Muslim person is insane.
(d) The Jewish person did something wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Danes were taking steps in the right direction, but its media and educated members of society were still big on what?
2. The media in Norway, and much of Europe, is taught to do what?
3. While the media and the establishment condemned the action, many Europeans, including more than ________ percent of Norwegians supported it showing that the common people wanted to preserve their liberty and have their voices heard.
4. Why did Eastern Europeans support this?
5. Anti-Americanism in Europe is so deep and intense that they often reminisce of what time?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)