|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 pp 136 - 152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bawer searched for information about the Islamists in the Netherlands, and found mostly what?
(a) Fear about the two cultures living side by side.
(b) Praise about the compatibility of the two cultures living side by side.
(c) Problems with the two cultures living side by side.
(d) Instructions on how these two cultures can live side by side.
2. Western Europeans said that the Soviet Union had its merits, especially by providing what?
(a) Financial support.
(b) A balance of power against the U.S.
(c) Support for all things European.
(d) A good example of Communism.
3. Western European nations believe that the best way to help the poor is by doing what?
(a) Letting them immigrate to Europe.
(b) Praying for them.
(c) Trading with poor nations.
(d) Pouring in aid into their countries.
4. The German government works hard to make sure that its people never forget what?
(a) The Holocaust.
(b) They are German.
(c) They are Europeans.
(d) They are poor.
5. What is "honor" killing?
(a) When a person kills someone who is dying.
(b) When a person kills and is honest about this mistake.
(c) When a person is killed for dishonoring his/her family or culture.
(d) When a person offers him or herself to be sacrificed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some Muslims become even _________________ once they get to Europe.
2. Why does the establishment allow the phenomena of wife beating, dumping, honor killing, sexual inequality, segregation and forced marriage?
3. One of the prime examples of Europeans "faintness of heart" when dealing with Muslim's is the story of whom?
4. Bush was whose puppet, according to some Europeans?
5. According to the author, European countries are using the Muslims to do what?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)