|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 pp 136 - 152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this leader found?
(a) The Islamic Law.
(b) The Islamic Vision.
(d) The Jewish Vision.
2. Galtung has received numerous awards and honorary degrees and has held several jobs with international agencies. He is the one that introduced the idea that all international conflict can be settled through what?
3. Why do many Europeans not believe that they can help the poor through trade?
(a) They do not believe that wealth creates wealth.
(b) They believe that wealth creates poverty.
(c) They believe that wealth creates wealth.
(d) They do not believe that wealth creates poverty.
4. These two negative factors were common in nations that had what policies?
5. Bawer learns from a friend in the Netherlands that Muslim radicals are terrorizing and murdering who?
(a) Any writer who writes negative information about the Muslim culture/religion.
(b) Muslim children.
(d) European politicians who speak out against Islam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many of the Muslims, according to Bawer, are what?
2. Immigrant Muslims take advantage of ________________________ of the European community.
3. Europeans believed that Bush was just using the invasions to do what?
4. Why do journalists not argue with this method?
5. He disproved myth after myth and showed that Europe's high-tax society was _______________ the American liberal democracy.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)