|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 pp 136 - 152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bush was whose puppet, according to some Europeans?
(a) The Muslim's.
(c) His father's.
(d) The American people's.
2. After World War II, how did Europeans feel over what happened to the Jews?
(a) Angry and embarrassed.
(c) Guilty and shameful.
3. He writes that he had never felt more ______________ and being in Europe made him see that America and Europe were the heartland of democracy and both were at war with a common enemy that threatened the West.
4. There is a clear difference between American and European _________________.
5. Some who are actually European born have moved back to their native countries but continue to receive what?
(a) Letters from friends in Europe.
(b) Welfare monies.
(c) Encouragement to return to Europe.
(d) Lessons in European culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many of the Muslims, according to Bawer, are what?
2. Why is the media so one-sided?
3. A writer named Bat Ye'Or warned that Europe was on its way to becoming what?
4. He also believes that America's readiness to do what makes it the biggest threat to world peace and the most dangerous terrorist?
5. What do journalists believe it is their job to do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)