|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 pp 96 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Europeans assumed that any immigrants would eventually "melt" into the general culture of the country in which they settle. Is this is true of fundamental Muslims?
(a) No, because the do not have the money.
(b) No, because they do not speak the language.
(d) No, because they still retain their restrictive ways of living.
2. Bush was whose puppet, according to some Europeans?
(a) His father's.
(b) The Muslim's.
(c) The American people's.
3. Unni Wikan, a social anthropology professor at the University of Oslo, stated that the Muslim men should not be tried to so harshly, and that the women were at fault for what reason?
(a) Because of the way they dress.
(b) Because they had encouraged the men.
(c) Because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(d) Because they were not Muslim.
4. What was the name of this man's autobiography?
(a) My Life.
(b) My Muhammad.
(c) In My Own Words.
(d) Allah, in My Own Words.
5. What did this Muslim leader call 9/11?
(a) A great disaster.
(b) A gift from God.
(c) A mistake.
(d) A surprise.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Dutch government begin to take these isolated incidents seriously?
2. In some areas of France, why do even non-Muslim girls will wear veils?
3. Radical, fundamental Muslims are taking advantage of what?
4. Norway stated that Bush was equal to whom?
5. Why was the Lindh foundation established?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)