|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 pp 96 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the younger Muslims an increasing challenge to French society?
(a) They do not see themselves as being subject to French laws.
(b) They are uneducated and do not speak French.
(c) They want to become full members of French society.
(d) They want to return to their native countries.
2. Who is vigilant to keep new Muslim immigrants on the Islam "straight and narrow?"
(a) The leaders of Muslim countries.
(b) Religious leaders.
(c) European leaders.
(d) Muslim communities.
3. Radical, fundamental Muslims are taking advantage of what?
(a) Europe's hatred.
(b) Europe's fear.
(c) Europe's lack of organization.
(d) Europe's liberality.
4. Europeans see government as what?
(a) Head of the family.
(b) Something to be feared.
(c) The enemy.
5. One of the prime examples of Europeans "faintness of heart" when dealing with Muslim's is the story of whom?
(a) Mullah Krekar.
(b) Mullah Muhammed.
(c) Mullah Ali.
(d) Mullah Nasreddin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The media in Norway, and much of Europe, is taught to do what?
2. Cultural walls are very high and they don't embrace even each other's pop culture as much as they do ___________ pop culture.
3. The narrator writes that the European elite is so removed from the realities of international affairs, and so bothered by their irrelevance in them, that they were incapable of what?
4. In September of 2001, "non-Western immigrants" who are synonymous with Muslims committed _________ of rapes.
5. What belief is cultivated in the Muslim culture?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)