|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 pp 96 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this Muslim leader call 9/11?
(a) A gift from God.
(b) A mistake.
(c) A great disaster.
(d) A surprise.
2. Americans are ____________________ about things.
(a) Practical and realistic.
(b) Not worried.
(d) Impractical and unrealistic.
3. Why does the establishment allow the phenomena of wife beating, dumping, honor killing, sexual inequality, segregation and forced marriage?
(a) They do not allow it.
(b) In order to show respect to Muslims.
(c) In order to live "peacefully" in a multicultural society.
(d) In order to allow religious freedoms.
4. Why are the younger Muslims an increasing challenge to French society?
(a) They do not see themselves as being subject to French laws.
(b) They want to become full members of French society.
(c) They want to return to their native countries.
(d) They are uneducated and do not speak French.
5. How many of the 5 million Muslims in France reside in Paris?
(a) 4.5 million.
(b) 3.5 million.
(c) 1.5 million.
(d) 2.5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator moved to Norway, he was impressed with what?
2. Muslim identity to a European is what?
3. Who is this Muslim leader?
4. Lin Silje Nilson is an historian who supports establishing a sharia court in Norway for what reason?
5. Norway stated that Bush was equal to whom?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)