|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 pp 77-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When this Muslim leader would walk the streets, Norwegians who recognized him did what?
(a) Avoided him.
(b) Applauded him for speaking out against the U.S. and capitalism.
(c) Feared him.
(d) Cursed him for speaking out against the U.S. and capitalism.
2. Who is vigilant to keep new Muslim immigrants on the Islam "straight and narrow?"
(a) Muslim communities.
(b) The leaders of Muslim countries.
(c) European leaders.
(d) Religious leaders.
3. He writes that he had never felt more ______________ and being in Europe made him see that America and Europe were the heartland of democracy and both were at war with a common enemy that threatened the West.
4. What are young Islamics taught about non-Muslims?
(a) They are very intelligent.
(b) They are infidels and do not deserve any respect, nor do their laws.
(c) They are to be feared.
(d) They are the friends of Muslims.
5. Lin Silje Nilson is an historian who supports establishing a sharia court in Norway for what reason?
(a) To protect the European population.
(b) To give control to the Muslims.
(c) To protect Muslim rights.
(d) To protect minority rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. The message thanks Americans for giving the world Abraham Lincoln, Jimi Hendrix, Julia Roberts, Miles Davis, and a continuing list of ________________.
2. The Norwegians were heavily populated with what?
3. Europeans assumed that any immigrants would eventually "melt" into the general culture of the country in which they settle. Is this is true of fundamental Muslims?
4. Why does the establishment allow the phenomena of wife beating, dumping, honor killing, sexual inequality, segregation and forced marriage?
5. In September of 2001, "non-Western immigrants" who are synonymous with Muslims committed _________ of rapes.
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)